Baldur's Gate 2 Online Walkthrough by Montresor
SENDAI'S INNER SANCTUM
This is where you will finally get to fight Sendai. But first, there is one final challenge: Sendai has created seven statues of herself, and they will come to life and fight you one at a time. When you have killed all seven statues, you will have to fight Sendai herself.
Each time a statue dies, two Drow will also appear at the door at 1, adding to this long and drawn-out battle.
- Here is the entrance from the Mind Flayer Area. This is also where Sendai's Drow allies appear.
- Here is the first Sendai statue, a Cleric.
- Here is the second Sendai statue, a Mage.
- Here is the third Sendai statue, a Fighter/Thief.
- Here is the fourth Sendai statue, a Berserker.
- Here is the fifth Sendai statue, a Cleric/Mage.
- Here is the sixth Sendai statue, a Fighter.
- Here is the seventh and last Sendai statue, a Thief.
- When the last statue falls, Sendai herself teleports in here. She is 20th level both as a Cleric and as a Mage and will constantly teleport around by "Twisting her Onyx Ring". She also summons a few Invisible Stalkers to her aid. Hold nothing back for this one!
Once Sendai dies you are briefly summoned back to the Hellish Pocket Plane for a session with the Solar who opens a new challenge for you. Each party member receives 40,000 XP for killing Sendai and another 10,000 XP after your conversation with the Solar, which ends with you being teleported back here.
Also, a convenient portal to the surface appears here.
With all the fighting done, you can loot the various Sendai statues and Drow for: Dagger +3, Short Sword +3, Katanas +2, Leather Armor +3, a Short Bow +3, Acid Arrows, Arrows +3, Potions of Extra Healing and Superior Healing (you may need these by this time;-)), Oils of Speed.
Sendai herself drops Wong Fei's Ioun Stone, Drow Flail +3, Drow Shield +3, a Wand of Cursing, the Studded Leather of Thorns +6, and Potions of Superior Healing.