| Neverwinter Nights 2: 1/2-Heart of Fury Mode by Tioma (Submitted)
|This mod gives monsters 2*HP+25 instead of their original hitpoints (keeping as well Tony K's and Reeron's
enhancements and Loudent's AC bugfix). New XP reward is calculated by the formula: 3*XP for first 25 experience
points, 2*XP for experience points between 25 and 100, and 1.5*XP for experience points above 100.
|MotB Pre-order Items by Kaedrin||Download below|
UPDATE: This version by Hades480bc includes all 3 blessings below in a single self-installing archive and requires no in-game console use to install.
This contains the three pre-orders for Mask of the Betrayer.
Choose the one you want to use and unzip it to your override folder. The blessing will be added to the starting area of MoTB in a pile of scrolls.
The author has kept the blessings seperate where you have to choose which to get when you start the game (like Obsidian intended). You could always unzip all three, copy the UTI files, and use the console to spawn those items.
| Neverwinter Nights 2 Plus 4 Trainer
This trainer (which likely only works on the unpatched game) allows you to achieve the following with the press of a button:
F5 - Unlimited Creation Upgrade Points On/Off
| Neverwinter Nights 2 Plus 7 Trainer
This trainer (which likely only works on the unpatched game) allows you to achieve the same effects as the one above. Additionally, it can also give you invincibility, unlimited ability points and the ability to teleport.
|Mask of the Betrayer Spirit Eater Cheat||Download (Ext.)|
|For those people that absolutely hate the new spirit eater feature introduced in the Mask of the Betrayer expansion, this script is for you. It changes the Satiate feat to refill your spirit meter without any penalty. Use once a day, at stage 3 hunger.|
|Tony_K's Companion and Monster AI||Download (Ext.)|
|This is a hak to improve the decision making of your companions and the monsters you combat. It is designed to work with the official campaign and with single and multiplayer modules. It is the successor to the NWVault NWN Hall of Fame hakpak Henchman Inventory & Battle AI.
The following features are included:
1) All creatures, both friends and foes, will make more intelligent choices about weapon switching, spellcasting, targeting, healing, feat/skill usage, dual wielding, and summoning during combat.
2) Companions will be more useful outside combat. You will be able to ask them to pick up items for you, open locks, recover traps, and cast infinite buff spells automatically for you if they have the appropriate spells or skills.
3) More behavior settings in order to guide actions of companions and associates.
4) Spellcasting companions will not waste their spells on weak enemies.
5) Companions will use or better use thieves' tools, healing kits, and certain non-equippable magical items such as wands.
6) Spontaneous casting of clerical cure and inflict wounds spells.
7) AI is scaled based on the creatures intelligence. Very low intelligence creatures only attack closest target, high intelligence creatures find and exploit enemies weaknesses. The AI will not cast inappropriate spells against a target that is immune to them, including elemental immunities like fire.
8) Summoned associates remember their behavior settings between summons.
9) Companions can be asked to buff or heal you, themselves, or the whole party outside of combat.
10) Summoned creatures can scout looking for enemies first in order to soak up damage.
11) Companions can be set up to follow or guard something other than the currently controlled character. Associates can be set up to follow or guard something besides just their master.
|Peek-a-BIC is a standalone program for viewing and documenting the stats and level progression of your player characters. This software reads your character BIC files and displays the data in any of several formats. Now you can view and upload your character's stats and level progression with just a few easy clicks. If you enjoy power building, give Peek-a-BIC a go.|
|Feat Selection Fixes||Download (Ext.)|
This add-on fixes problems with several feats that could not be taken when prerequisites were met.
Feats that were unavailable for some classes on level-up:
-Deflect Arrow (was unavailable for Warlock and several PrCs)
-Weapon Proficiency feats [Simple, Martial, Exotic] (where unavailable when taking levels in some PrCs, like Arcane Trickster or Neverwinter Nine)
-Weapon Specialization [Club] (wasn't selectable without explicitly taking Fighter level on level-up)
-Extra Turning, Divine Might and Divine Shield (previously required Cleric, Paladin or Blackguard level on level-up)
-Extra Song, Lingering Song, Curse Song and Skill Focus [Perform] (did require Bard on level-up)
-Natural Spell (did require Druid on level-up)
-Battle Caster (did require Bard or Warlock on level-up, having Armored Caster is enough now)
-Great Smiting (did require Paladin, Blackguard, or Divine Champion on level-up)
-Thundering Rage (did require Barbarian on level-up)
Feats that had wrong prerequisites:
-Favored Power Attack [Plants], which required Favored Enemy [Dwarves], instead of Favored Enemy [Plants]
-Epic Weapon Focus [Falchion], which required Weapon Focus, instead of Greater Weapon Focus
-Epic Weapon Specialization [Falchion], which required Weapon Specialization, instead of Greater Weapon Specialization
Feats that didn't work as bonus feats:
-Persistent Spell (for Wizards and Red Wizards)
-Weapon Focus [Falchion, Warmace] (for Divine Champion)
-Improved Critical [Warmace] (for Divine Champion)
-Improved Rapid Shot (for Fighters)
-Epic Weapon Focus [Falchion] (for Fighters)
-Epic Weapon Specialization [Falchion] (for Fighters)
-Overwhelming Critical [Falchion, Warmace] (for Fighters)
Feats that were not gained for free as part of class ability:
-Weapon Specialization [Battle Axe] (for Favored Souls with corresponding deities)
|Bishop's Romance (OC)||Download (Ext.)|
This is a fan-made modification for NWN2-OC that adds romantic dialogues to an existing character, Bishop.
It is designed to work with NWN2-OC with or without MotB expansion pack. Due to the nature of the Electron Engine, the mod will be incompatible with any other mod using the same NWN2-OC files. Any and all mods for NWN2-OC that will want to use the same files and want to maintain the compatibility are free to take the OC files modified by this mod and apply further changes to them.
This mod adds new dialogues, expansions to the existing dialogues and the flirt-pack for Bishop. Flirt-packs are accessed via the main question menu, where the new option (Flirt with Bishop) will appear. The flirts differ between Act II and Act III. Two or three talks are hidden and will appear if certain events occurred and you tried to flirt with Bishop. You do not have to be evil-aligned or have high influence with Bishop to romance him. The mod does not modify the influence over the character, in order not to upset the games balance. The last meeting with Bishop still requires high influence with him to eventually obtain a different conclusion. The first lines of NWN1-style talks are voiced, and the cutscenes are fully voiced.
|MotB Revert Pack||Download (Ext.)|
|As anyone who has installed MotB knows, Obsidian saw fit to make certain aesthetic changes to a lot of the heads and the Warlock's armor. Since many people don't like these changes, I decided to upload this pack so they can get back to the way it was before MotB (it is possible to pick and choose which changes you want and which you don't). Also included is a .txt file with step by step instructions for getting the old spell chants back. The mod also removes the 2d portraits from the original Animal Companions and Familiars.|
|Wild Mage Class||Download (Ext.)|
The Wild Mage is a new class for Neverwinter Nights 2 based on the class of the same name from the 2nd edition Tome of Magic. The Wild Mage is a wizard who utilizes a new experimental method of spell casting that is powerful, unpredictable, and often dangerous. Conceived from nostalgia and born through countless hours of scripting our Wild Mage has grown into a truly substantial body of work. Shazbotian and I hope that you will enjoy playing this unique and fun class. The primary features of this mod are:
1) The playable Wild Mage Class,
2) a completely reworked spell casting system to implement wild magic,
3) 28 Wild Magic spells exclusive to the Wild Mage Class, and
4) a highly detailed wild surge table with 100 dazzling, bizarre, and unexpected results.