|BG 1 Adventure Pack
This mod is for Baldur's Gate with Tales of the Sword Coast. There is a compaible Dark Side of the Sword Coast version as well. This mod gives you:
- A new store found at the Burning Wizard in Beregost.
| BG 1 CoM Forge/Item Upgrade
This mod was made for Baldur's Gate 1 with Tales of the Sword Coast. It should be compatible with other Baldur's Gate 1 mods out there. It's a mod where you combine certain items into a recipe and the combination will enhance the weapon/armor that you may have. Listed below are the features:
- Forge that will upgrade 11 items
|Claw of Kazgaroth Blur Remover by Baronius
|This simple mod will remove the annoying blur from the character equipped with the Claw of Kazgaroth. Simply copy it to the Override directory for it to take effect. This item modification was made by request on the SP forums.
|Unrestricted Ankheg Plate by OtisTDog (Submitted)
|This tweak modifies the default ITEMEXCL.2DA settings for BG1/TotSC, to allow characters to equip one magical protection (i.e. ring, cloak, or amulet) while wearing Ankheg Plate Mail. The original settings treat this suit of armor as magical, and prevent you from wearing additional magic protection, but nothing in the item instructions indicates that it is magical, only very tough.
|Sell All Letters by OtisTDog (Submitted)
|This is a tweak to ensure that all letters discovered in the course of a game can be sold at shops. The original game's treatment was uneven: Some could be sold, and some could not. This makes it so that all letters -- including plot-critical ones! -- can be sold.
|Ease-of-use Pack by Tioma (Submitted)
|1) Higher (500 items) stacks for gems/missiles/potions/scrolls
2) Bag of holding (BoH) and improved Erdane store. This bag of holding is quite tricky (since portable item containers are not foreseen in BG1). In fact, it's a conjurable low-price store. BoH is available in (improved) Erdane store in the Durlag's Tower area.
3) Higher stacks for missiles in stores. You can now buy normal arrows/bolts/bullets/darts by packs of 100, throwing daggers by packs of 25 and throwing axes by packs of 10. Throwing axes are lightened (wt=1). If you install ease-of-use pack while playing, there will be no changes in stores that you've already visited.
4) Happy mode (no angry or annoyed NPC). This happy patch should prevent NPCs to leave your group because of REP related problems, it doesn't remove possible personal conflicts between NPC.
5) Higher xp caps and a xpcap remover. Install one of the following patches:
- 500,000 xp cap
- 1 million xp cap
- 2 million xp cap
- xp cap remover
6) Max HP per level
7) Flawless spell learning for mages/bards with INT>=15.
8) Happy dual-classing. The only requirements are minimal prime stats (relative to dual-classing) of a new class. For example, in order to dual-class to a fighter, you'll need only STR>=9, no other requirements. Other example: Safana (thief) will be able to dual-class to fighter, cleric, mage, enchanter, illusionist and transmuter now.
|Heart of Fury Mode by Tioma (Submitted)
HoF modifications of monsters stats:
HoF hp=(original hp)x3+50
You'll also get a 100 XP bonus for killing any "generic" monster (without a specific "death variable").
|Drizzt Do'Urden Version 2.25 by Sephiroth
|Ever wanted to play the famous Drow? Here's your chance.
|Character Collection by Banelord (Submitted)
|A collection of new characters to play with (Gorion, Sarevok, Elminster etc.).
|Dragons by Banelord (Submitted)
|3 powerful *dragon* characters to play with (Bronze, Gold & Silver).
|High level rules for Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast by Banelord
|Download (lvl 30, lvl 40, lvl 50)
|Modified rules files (.2da files) that go into your Overrides folder in order to allow you to go up to level 30/40/50. This works with both Tales of the Sword Coast, and Baldur's Gate without TOTSC.
|Basic D&D Rules for Baldur's Gate by TeamBG
|Similar to the high level rule packs below, this mod changes a number of things in order to adapt the game to very high levels, according to D&D rules.
|Harder BG1 Patch by Master PooBaa
|This patch makes all opponents more difficult to defeat (more hitpoints, but also more experience points). It works with or without Dark Side of the Sword Coast.
|Firewalker by Jason Higgins
|This is a mini-mod for Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast. It adds new items on characters and in stores throughout the game and toughens opponents, as well as a few other things.
|Faster Baldur's Gate (Firewalker Lite) by Eirinjas (Submitted)
This mod is for people who want to play Baldur's Gate without the frustratingly slow movement speeds and without the complications from using BG Tutu & BG Trilogy - such as needing BG II. Features:
All boots were given a bonus to movement. Worn boots are the slowest, regular boots are average (most are), and boots of speed remain the fastest. Speeds are now comparable to IWD & BG II movement speeds. Note: regular "boots" actually replace the Composite Bow in shops. Composite Bow +1 is available though. The author did this to avoid editing the store (STO) files and to keep this as simple and bug-free as possible.
Also does the following (and more):
Should be 100% compatible with BG & DSOTSC but was developed on TOTSC. An alternative version which incorporates some Dudley fixes & tweaks is also available.
|Stinger by Ellimar (Submitted)
|This mod adds a powerful new longsword "Stinger" into BG1 as a purchasable item.
|Dark Side of the Sword Coast by TeamBG
This is a 3rd party and unauthorized addon mission pack similar in nature to Tales of the Sword Coast. Speaking of which, you are required to have TotSC already installed and fully patched prior to installing DSotSC. The addon features new spells, new weapons, new quests and adventures & much more.
NOTE: We are not responsible for the download speed, validity or availability of any external download locations. The only download location we can consistently vouch for is our own. If all the external download locations are down, please contact us only in the case that you can provide a download mirror with the latest version of the mod that you would like to have listed here along with the other download locations.