1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your Occupation

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Asmodeus, Dec 14, 2001.

1. Titan Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

2. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm a 31 yr old Marketing Director for a small credit union in Las Vegas.

3. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I'm a 14 year old highschool student and I live in Anchorage, Alaska USA. I want to be a pilot in the USAF or the Navy. I'm a little young to be sure what I want to do but for as long as I can remember I have loved fighter jets. I like combat flight simulation games just as much or more than I do RPGs. If I don't become a pilot I want to be a zoologist though.

[This message has been edited by Archer14 (edited December 15, 2001).]

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I am the defender of truth, justice and the American way. I uphold the the Constitution, the downtrodden, and the oppresed...FOr the right price! ;) :grin: :spin: :roll:

I graduate law school in four days - I'll be a lawyer in 3 months!

5. gollum Banned

I an a 14 yearold delinquet. I want to program videogames.

6. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I write for a newspaper.

That is ironic;

I am continually trying to uphold the Law of Diversity and getting punished for it from those upholding the Law of Everythingisthesame, whose forces are much, much bigger.

I sit at a desk most days and spend countless hours thinking up gentle but fluidic ramblings for this site. I am as genius as -that remark was sarcastic-. Apparently I am ACTUALLY arrogant, worthless, crude, and senile, and claim to be a professor of other people's faults.

I am slowly turning insane from the all-too-common outbursts of advertisements supplied by my web browser.

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Ah, for the people that are worried about my future (:D), I'm planning to go back to school in September... Will do some tests and visit schools, for it is hard for me to decide what study I'll do. It will be something economical (maybe combined with sport) or journalistics.....

8. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

So much youth he said wistfully.

Heading rapidly for 34 (Feb). Financial Controller for a UK IT distribution company, sitting at work at the mo doing November accounts. Oh well, going home to watch the footy finished or not!

9. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] I'n an R&D engineer in Silicon chips. It's not nearly as glamorous as it sounds! :(

10. Silverblade Guest

Still just a normal high-school student.

[This message has been edited by Silverblade (edited December 16, 2001).]

11. stormhand Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I'm a 31 years old financial analyst working in one of the 5 major banks in Canada. I lend money to companies ranging from $2 million to $10 million Canadian $ ($1,300,000 to $6,500,000 US $ equivalent!).

As can be seen by my number of replies, I don't have much spare times, so whatever free time I have I try to play the BG series. Although I don't reply much, I have been visiting this site for almost a year now. And it was good to see it back online earlier this week!!:D

12. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Software development engineer naval systems. Working with command and control systems for boats (corvettes, frigates, ..).

13. Lord Sarevok Guest

I am a 14 year old student from Seattle. I want to study political science and maybe some history while in the Army.

14. I am the unfortunatly the youngest SP member and I'm a student with 4 hopefully successful jobs: Lawyer, Artist, Writer, or Editor.

15. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

26 year-old office manager for a small telecom firm in Montreal, Canada. I am currently plodding through my BComm in marketing with minors in e-commerce and Italian.

16. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I am a professional battering ram.

17. Orkrist the Cleaver Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Well, I originally wanted to be an academic in philosophy. Then I discovered the odds in grad school. So I studied grad level psych. and worked as a therapist, until I discovered insurance. Now I'm in law school, hoping insurance will unfortunately discover me in the not too distant future...

18. PaladinAfficionado Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I am a 32 year old PhD in organic chemistry who work as a Patent Attorney in the fields of pharmaceuticals and medical technology.

I live in Malmö, Sweden, close to the (famous?) Öresund bridge near Copenhagen, Denmark.

And I am also a Lawful Good fan of the Euro, I fear...

19. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I'm a professional time-waster. And I occasionally go to school ;) :D

20. [​IMG] im 11 year old from Tallinn in Estonia and i go to french school. My second occupation is a LoTR,BG2 and fantasy stuff addict.Third is endless babbling-machine.

[This message has been edited by Ezellohar Shark (edited December 28, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.