1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your inner dragon

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by kuemper, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
  2. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Gold dragon for me.

3. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

What? Hell no, there is no green dragon in me. At least not when I checked last time.

4. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Your Inner Dragon is the classic example of dragon evil. Remember Smaug? Yep, Red Dragon. Oh, my friend you're in good company. Red dragons are the most vile and crafty of all the dragons. They are also the most dangerous of all dragons. As such they are the Fire Elemental dragons. Reds have a nasty tendency towards luring you in with quiet words and soft emotions, then wrapping their scaly tails around you and biting off your puny little human head. Fun, no?

But of course, Reds aren't all about killing and treasure hoarding. You like to invent creative traps, spend long hours relaxing in the mouths of volcanoes, fly over the vast forests of the planet looking for men on horseback ...er... sheep (yeah...), and pick fights. Your favorable attributes are Noon, Summer, the sword, helpful fire, blood, courage, passion, will power, and leadership. If dragons went to war, they'd rally behind you in a snap. Well, you or a Copper Dragon. But those guys are wusses anyway, and you could beat one up to take command. In fact, you probably would considering your breath weapon is good old fashioned Fire, and plenty of it. Just remember that some sheep carry swords and you'll do fine.

Ahh the warmth... of freshly tapped human blood

5. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

We had that quiz here before. I was a Green then...

*wipes acid off mouth while leisurely tracing a claw through a puddle of disintegrated lumbermen*

Nothing changed. :D

6. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    My inner dragon is a black Dragon! Long live Thaxxl'ssilya!

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Silver Dragon or Green Dragon. Guess it depends on the mood I'm in.

9. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

So don't bug me or I blast you to pieces.

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

S'like, exactly what I wanted and feel. :)

11. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    Silver, I like it, it sounds like me, except I like lightning more than ice.
    A second attempt gave me gold, which makes sense for my preference toward magic and shape-shifting.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.