1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your Height and Weight

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Khelben, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Just as the poll says.By kilograms and centimetres please.
    For me, i'm 185 cm and 78 kg(around that can be 77 or 79 i dunno).Both are pretty much for my age. (i was born in 1988)
    Just curiosity.

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Er ... I only know it in the opposed measurement.

5'11" and 9 1/2 stone i think.
    or
    just under 180cm and about 145ish pounds i think... I'm pretty sure i'm in the 60+ KG region.

3. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well... I weigh 55+ kg and I'm 174 cm tall. So, I'm quite skinny.

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Well I am 1.95m and weigh about 80kg

5. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

1.80 m
    around 70 kg

6. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I'm around 175 cm tall, possibly up to a couple cents longer (haven't checked for a while), and I weight 65 kg.

7. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

well, to give an answer means it give it in imperial, as can't be bothered to convert coz i always get the wrong conversion factor.
    I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall and weigh 11 stone 10 pounds.
    Assuming my conversion is correct, that is 180.3cm, 74.5kg.

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    1.80m and around 70kg.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    175 cm and not telling my weight! I mean it.. It is such a sore point for me... :( Been kicked on the head about it all my life. Don't want to ruin the image my avatar gives :D ... So my self-esteem is that of an earthworm. And?

(Elrond, why are you wearing net stockings?)

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm 5'9"

And I disclose my weight to nobody :)

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

175 & 55, which is to say that I´m a bit skinny. Tried of eating everything I can, and still my weight stays at the same -or soon gets back to the original amount. :) Good thing, I guess.

12. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Guys, i guess we couldn't expect them to tell huh?

13. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

194 cm
    80 kg

14. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

174 cm - 68 kg.

I was at 73 last summer (when I was bodybuilding) but since I quit eating 5 meals a day to build musclemass out of it, I kinda went back to my normal weight. :grin: That's 5 kg of pure muscle gone now. :nolike:

Too bad I don't have time to go to the gym anymore.

15. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    1.88m
    72 kg

It seems that we Dutchies are about the tallest. Except for Faragon of course. He is a miserable lil rat! ;)

Research has been done and proven that the average Dutch man is the tallest and blondest in the world. HA! So Swedes, longshanks and wigs perhaps? ;)

16. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

I'm neither tall, nor blonde. I'm singlehandedly keeping the average down. :grin:

And for some reason tall people seem to feel superior over smaller people. I'll get back to you on that next time you have to go on a 12 hour drive and don't know where to leave your legs ;) (And don't you even mind bringing up the 'ladder argument'; I can jump :) )

17. Yochimbo Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

198.5 cm

110 kg

and I'm neither blond nor Dutch

18. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm 185cm big (I'm one of the biggest guys in my class,muhaha :D )and my weight is something around 72kg (I'm light as a feather ;) )

19. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I don't know hw tall o havy in cm and kg..... 5'8, 135lbs. I'm only 13 also...hehe

20. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    IIRC,
    1' is 30.5 cm,
    1" is 2.54 cm,
    1lbs is 0,45 kg

So you would be 1.73m and almost 61kg (60.75)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.