1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your favourite...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Crisps? Kettle ready salted, though I tend to eat Walkers more often (don't ask me why because I don't know!)

Chocolate bar? Tough one. Not a great chocolate fan, and the chocolates I do like don't come in bars.

Meal? a big, juicy, medium/rare fillet. A steak is one of the easiest things to find, a really good steak one of the hardest.

Film? Far too many.

TV Series? Mind Your Language

Game? Planescape: Torment

Book? Possibly Jorge Luis Borges's Ficciones, but there are other contenders.

Deodorant? Nivea for men

Aftershave? don't really care, as I shave very rarely anyway :)

2. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Crisps? - No, thank you, but I'll eat anything what they put in front of me. Now these japanese dried octopus snacks were quite delish with beer... :yum:

Chocolate bar? Anything goes, basically, but not very often. No favourites.

Meal? Noodles, wok, sushi, asian in general.

Film? Memento, 12 monkeys

TV Series? Deadwood ('cause my great grandfather was a barkeeper/owner in America in the late 19th century :D), Heroes

Game? BG2

Book? Foucault's Pendulum and any Umberto Eco book in general, Georges Perec is also extremely good and let's not forget Terry Pratchett

Deodorant? Currently I'm using some funny deodorant I bought from Lush, but before that it was Body Shop's Of Man or something...I don't like aerosol's and the usual roll-ons and sticks have aluminium salts or whatnots which I'm either allergic to or something, but in any case the usual deodorants make swell up my lymph nodes in my armpits (this TMI provided by your veryown I-T :rolleyes: )

Aftershave? I usually don't wear aftershave, but if I do it's Escape by CK

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

My answers are as follows:

Crisps? (chips for our friends across the water) Doritos

Chocolate bar? Mint Aero

Meal? Pretty well anything free

Film? A River Runs Through It

TV Series? Dead Like Me

Game? BG2 (I'm assuming this is computer game here.)

Book? I can never decide this one.

Deodorant? Whatever my wife buys me

Aftershave? I don't use the stuff.

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Crisps - Been a while, but I was always partial to Keebler's Tato Skins (they were pricy though)

Chocolate bar - Kit Kats are the bane of my existence.

Meal - Chicago deep-dish pizza

Film - Kill Bill

TV Series - 24

Song - "White, Discussion" by Live

Game - I could never pick a favorite, ever

Book - whatever I'm currently reading

Deodorant - The blood of an infidel

Cologne - Same (makes me smell like a man)

Drink - Same again! Wow, what a coonkidink.

Hot drink - FRESH blood of an infidel.

Arrrr. I'm feeling swarthy today.

5. Cal Jones

Cal Jones I'm not dead yet

Crisps? (chips for our friends across the water) Kettle (but I steer clear of them most of the time as I'm a gym rat)

Chocolate bar? Mmm, I'm more of a gourmet chocolate fiend - I love the selections from www.hotelchocolat.co.uk (or .com if you're in the US - they've just started shipping there too). Bloody expensive, but so worth it. *drool*

Meal? Sushi

Film? I love too many, I couldn't possibly choose.

TV Series? Varies depending on how good a particular season is. Currently loving Dexter.

Game? BG2 (honourable mention to its predecessor, Planescape Torment and Ultima VII: The Black Gate)

Book? Difficult one, this, like films. The Time Traveller's Wife was one that stood out recently.

Deodorant? Mitchum.

Perfume? I'm a perfumista - I have nearly 30 different bottles and dozens of samples. It's another of my hobbies. Mitsouko (Guerlain) is my longtime love but there are many others, mostly from niche/artisan parfumers that you probably won't have heard of. I'm wearing one called Coney Island today - I'm also a rollercoaster freak, and couldn't possibly turn down a rollercoaster-related perfume, now, could I? :D

6. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Crisps? The Real McCoy Cheddar Cheese & Onion

Chocolate bar? Hotel Chocolat 72% dark :spin:

Meal? Big fat juicy rare STEAK!

Film? Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

TV Series? The Friday Night Project

Game? PnP D&D

Book? His Dark Materials Trilogy (at the moment)

Deodorant? FCUK No. 2

Aftershave? FCUK No. 2

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Crisps - Lay's Sensations: Mexican Pepper and Cream

Chocolate bar - Snickers

Meal - Cassoulette

Film - Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

TV Series - Pffft! Maybe De Lama's (NL). I never watch telly, though

Game - Monkey Island series

Book - A Song of Ice and Fire

Deodorant - 8x4 Discovery

Aftershave - If you mean an Eau de Toilet, it would be "l'eau par Kenzo" or "Azzaro - Chrome" . I trim my beard and don't use aftershaves. If I do, it would be some nivea balm.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.