1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your Favorite Guilty-Pleasure Food?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Death Rabbit, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Old cheese and salami! yum yum, gimme some...
    Add spices, mayonaise, sambal, bacon and more old cheese.

And yep, gotta agree on the dark chocs as well. Preferably 87% cacao.

2. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Shotgunned Tim-Tams = using a chocolate covered biscuit as a straw to drink lovely warm coffee.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    MoN, 87% cacao chocolate should be goo to drink with my quadruple power espresso :evil: No sugar, no milk :evil: :evil:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Chev, this proves it, you're evil. :p

5. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have a very simple but very lethal guilty pleasure food: snacks. All kinds of snacks, but potato chips are the most common. When I want to feel really guilty I even add dip and coke. Damn this carbonhydrate/salt addiction!

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I never feel guilty when eating something I shouldn't, I just eat it.

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    le chocolat. Not the white variety though..tastes like plastic.

And gherkins, for some strange reason.

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Chocolate has to be the top one, and bacon droooooooool

9. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I don't really have any food I feel guilty eating. Not even that. Some foods I like a lot better than others, but as long as I can tell what it is and where it came from, I'm game.

Snail, squid, maggots, fish. Ice cream, chocolate mousse pie, bananna split, pizza, koloche.

It's when it's unknown that it bothers me. Not guilt, but fear. Like when I know it's seafood, but I've no idea if it's shark anus or squid eyeball. If I KNOW that it's shark anus or that it's squid eyeball, and other people have eaten it before me and not died, then I'm game.

10. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

@ Uytuun
    That's because the white variety isn't really chocolate technically speaking. There is no cacao in it. It's called "chocolate mass" or something like that.

I too am member of the club of chocolate eating addicts. I really really like chocolate, especially if it's filled with "praline". And even worse if it's "marbered" (meaning white and milk chocolate intertwined) and in those cute sea horse chapes. :p :p :p :xx: :roll:

:aww: sorry for the words in "" but some terms I just don't know how to translate.

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Uytuun, no surprise. Belgian chocolate is the best ;)

12. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Bread, Eurokrem (like melted white chocolate), milk!

Or Eurokrem with pancakes...

13. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    That really sounds absolutely great! :thumb:
    No spices and such? :p

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Probably my fave guilty-pleasure food would be Fry's Turkish Delight. Man I love that stuff! Could eat it all day, every day, for the rest of my life. A close second would be Lanes' In-A-Biskits, Vegemite flavour.

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Toast with butter and with Chocalate milk powder... Yummy!

or Pizza at breakfast

16. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Pretzels are addictive to me, the bag is gone almost as soon as we get it.

17. Defspeal Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Milkshake is my favourite guilty-pleasure food especially when its soooo thick you cant get it up the straw :D

There’s a milkshake shop near where I live they do loads of different flavours

18. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Feeling guilt is for whimps :D I eat atleast 5 pizzas per week, no I cant cook, and have been doing so the last 4 years or so.
    When I worked at a pizzaplace, yes I can make pizza just not regular food, I ate 2 or 3 per day... for 6 months.
    The strange thing is that I dont gain weight. Which I could need, 65 kilos dont make much of a man... :(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.