1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your D&D self

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Jerlark386, Jan 9, 2002.

1. strange_machine Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Name: Kraaevlon Swift
    Race: Tiefling

-Str: 12
    -Dex: 18
    -con: 12
    -int: 16
    -wis: 10
    -cha: 17

thief5/sorcerer6/arcane trickster 3/
    alignment: chaotic neutral.

The ultimate super thief that combines magic and rogue skills. I can disarm traps 30 feet away with telekinisis, and spiderclimb walls. My favourite thing to do is turn into gaseous form and slip through the doors into a nobles house. When i'm in the nobles house i alter my appearance to look a super hotty and sleep with the nobles daughter. After i'm finished with her i'll loot him out of house and home. FUn fun fun for all! well for me.

2. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Str: 10 (I throw a hard punch but am not really above average. And sports are NOT my thing)
    Dex: about 15. (I'm VERY good at badminton, and I have quick reflexes. Other than that, nothing special. But I typed 79 wpm on the test... According to that my dex is 26 ;))
    Con: 14 (I'm pretty sturdy. I very rarely get ill, I'm quite resistant to pain, etc)
    Int: 16-17 (Hey, I'm smart! Very advanced classes, great verbal skills, all that rot. Subtract & divide method: 16)
    Wis: 11 (World-wise about some things, naive about others. Sometimes insightful and a planner, but often impulsive)
    Cha: about 14-15 (I'm reasonably good-looking, though I'll probably be better once out of Awkward Teenagehood. Cha is more than that though. It's a strong personality (which I have) as well as speaking skills and persuasiveness. Both of which I'm also very good at.)

Call me immodest if you like, but that's what I *think*.

Alignment: Chaotic Good. I'm an individualist, a free-thinker who doesn't like to work with others. My respect is always earned rather than given. Law is a means to an end (justice etc etc), and sometimes the end justifies the means.... I tend towards Chaotic Neutral when I'm angry or having a bad day, though.
    Class: Mage or Sorceress. Or both. You'd probably find me adventuring.

[This message has been edited by Tiamat (edited January 28, 2002).]

3. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] :hahaerr: Alienboy. That might be the best way to test ones Dex. There is one reason why the WPM test is completely wrong as measurement for Dex. It can be explained with one word actually. But since you are all amongst the peak minds of humanity I won't need to explain :) :p ... yeah right.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited January 28, 2002).]

4. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Ashley
    Mage\Thief 5th level (I just like mages, and I can, In fact, steal small items. As long as its from wide pockets :D)
    Strengh: 02 (Not strong at all :D. I'm your everyday nerd)
    Dexterity: 12 (I can dodge very well, As long as its quick, not prolonged)
    Constitution: 06 (I get tired if I run for at least 5 minutes or so)
    Intellegence: 12 (pretty good at most subjects)
    Wisdom: 09 (I usually don't think about what my actions will do much)
    Charisma: 13 (I have quite a few friends)
    Favorite Spell in battle: RUN!!!!

[This message has been edited by The Grim Ripper (edited January 28, 2002).]

5. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

For me:
    Class: Thief
    Str 7 (pathetic weakling)
    Dex 13 (I can sneak quite well)
    Cha 17 (I can get most people to do anything i want)
    Int 18 (Have been called a genius Many Many times.)
    Wis 9 (Purely average)
    Con 3 (always sick somehow)
    Alignment: Chaotic evil (I will do anything to achieve my ends.)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.