1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your crushes

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Ezellohar Shark, Mar 2, 2002.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, like most of you already know, I have a crush on my English teacher. :) It is hopeless, but what can I say?

Also, I have another crush, on a guyI met when coming from Stockholm to Helsinki via a cruise ship... A gorgeous, gentlemanny freelancer journalist, who swept me off my feet. :) Too bad we probably won't see each other ever again. Well, I have a mail to write to him... :)

Ara
    (Having a flu and feeling miserable)

2. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Lokken----you wouldn't know it by my Ghoul picture. Who would want that to kiss and hold!

Hehee

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] LOL, wasn't thinking about that pic though :p

who knows, maybe they're necrophilics, gah!!!

/me runs away in fear

4. Stereophobia Guest

That links died just thought id let you know, anyway to the topic,

Ive had a few crushe's and im one of the lucky ones thats managed to follow through on most of them, and the biggest crush of my life is now my fiance

5. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Your lucky. My biggest crush is someone I could never be with.

6. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

My biggest crush was a girl in Middle School. She moved away.

7. christopher_c_pitzer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

When I was in high school I had two crushes on cheerleaders. One was the homecoming queen and the other was just hot. But as you may have guessed, I was more than just a little geeky, so they were just friends and that was about it. If they needed help with some homework, they asked and left it with their thanks.

Now I just have crushes on the absolutely unobtainable. Jennifer Aniston, the chick who plays Buffy in the TV series, the Dark Angel chick and the red head on That's 70's Show.

8. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] You know what I will never forget is the time I got married when I was five. I was five and I was already into chicks ha ha ha. But I thought I was in love and I got married(fake of course) we sat in a wagon as my older cousins gave us a ride. I used to go in her back yard pick her flowers her mom planted and give them to her. We even kissed on the lips every time we saw each other. I can't believe I remember all of this. Maybe it is true love :hmm: .

9. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

that story was so sweet that i need to go and brush my teeth straightaway. incidentally psycho, have you read any dragonball?

mmm...buffy... mmm...buffy's sister... mmm...faith... mmm...willow mmm... mmm...angel mmm..-hold on lads...

10. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Thanks for your sarcasim God I thought the story was kinda funny and what do mean ever watch Dragonball.

11. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31

I've only had one crush, but it was a doozy.

It was a girl I had known since the first grade. I developed a crush on her as soon as was humanly possible, probably either fifth or sixth grade. Over the next several years, too spineless to ask her out due to the fact she's way too attractive, smart, and evil, I managed to become friends with her. Thus began a rather horrific sitcom-like atmosphere (Drew Carey meets Seinfeld) that continues to this day, 12 years since I met her.

The only thing worse than this would be if I actually thought I'd, at any point, had a chance with her. Fortunately for my peace-of-mind, but unfortunately for her legions of male followers/exboyfriends, she's something of a man-eater. Like a short, more malevolent and perverse version of Cameron Diaz in There's Something About Mary.

We're going to different colleges, which is probably good for me. Twistedly enough, though, I really don't want to stop seeing her. I guess I'm a social masochist.

(I like the anonymity of the Internet. Who needs a therapist? :hahaerr:

12. the god Gems: 13/31

psycho- in dragonball a young goku rescues a girl call chichi, she decides that he is the perfect guy for her and they get engaged (goku has lived a sheltered life and doesn't understand what that means). many years later at a martial arts tournament they meet again (though goku doesn't remember chichi or the earlier event). she reveals the promise, he wins, they go off and have giant were-monkey kids. the end. your story reminded me of the first part. sorry about the sarcasm.

13. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Does someone want to know about our kindergarten fantasies? Well I skipped kindergarten and thus must conclude that I have no crushes.

14. sorvo Guest

At least you read before you posted this time! I forgot about my 4 year high school crush until The Deviant Mage posted, Thanks a lot:(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.