1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ye Olde Randome Babble Thread - 112

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Quite right DotW, I should be busy finding new ways of killing off a certain teenager female Paladin instead of reading threads about the world cup. :evil:

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hmmm... how about sending her to face an entire Drow city on her own? Or a certain Silver Dragon -- let the underage W-word suffer 1,000000000000000000001 deaths, then silence that arrogant, holier-than-thou lizard and take it's worthless blood to complete a wonderful suit of armor. Making sure to kill the worthless Svirfneblin... nothing like slaughtering a town of those excavating bastard munchkins for sport.

Speaking of which... my BG1 party's reputation has dropped to 1 (which is good -- killing Flaming Fist is a good fun sport). Imoen tried to leave... I sent her in a swarm of cloudkills... raising her after each death, of course. That's what you get for being weak, you worthless do-goody-two-shoes!

Caradhras likes this.
  3. Caradhras

Media:
    Trouble is, since you've reached the level cap there is no much point in killing the Flaming Fist mercs...

Another problem... When you can't even raise a goody two shoe because the fool has been blown into bits or chunked into pieces.

Now that is annoying.

4. Disciple of The Watch

Yes there is a point... it's fun. :evil: And the console is your best friend... respawn, force add her to your party, rince and repeat and you got a neverending loop of pure unadultered untampered fun wickedness.

5. Caradhras

Media:
    I like the Polymorph Other Spell. In BG1 a certain girdle makes for nice gender transformations.

Wouldn't it be cool to turn Saerileth into a boy and kick her well him where it hurts?

6. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    You wouldn't believe what happened yesterday!! I GOT MY COUCH! :D And yes, Kit, I got my 32" LCD free TV with it... life is good! :cool:

Exept one of my nightstands was damaged so the delivery people took it back... bouuuuu....so now I have to deal with the store to have my second nightstand...

7. Caradhras

Media:
    "A couch in need is a couch indeed."

So sayeth the seer Alaundo at the time of Prophecies yet unheard of (From the apocryphal story of the Bhaalspawn, Three-cactus).

8. Triactus

Media:
    "A couch with wheels is better"... :p

9. Disciple of The Watch

HAHAHAHA! From now on, forget Triactus... you'll be Three-Cactus!

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I like Tricacti better...we must be grammatically correct. :evil:

In other news...'Top Shot' on the History Channel is awesome. In fact, any show that promotes guns...or any type of weapon for that matter...is awesome. :thumb:

11. Triactus

Media:
    Sure, if you want Dotty... :p

12. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Shopping is a depressive activity, but today wasn't too bad.

13. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Dotty is the queen of the jerks! :lol:

Triactus likes this.
  14. Triactus

Media:
    LMAO!!! :lol: hehe, I have to rep this.. :)

15. Caradhras

Media:
    Guess that makes D our sovereign then and yours truly will probably end up vying with T for the position of court jester. :p

16. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    This should be interesting... :p *looks for gilded gallows*

EDIT:
    My aunt insists on getting me a real leather bag for my graduation. I avoid real leather, but I don't know how to tell her this without hurting her feelings, being seen like an idiot or both. The bags are quite lovely, but just... yeah.

P.S.2
    Daily quota of temper before diplomacy exceeded. Don't regret what I've said and stand by it... but maybe I should have said nothing, played along with the expectations of the other side (ridiculous as they seemed to me) and preserved peace. Bluh.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Nice smiley ... [​IMG]

18. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I expect Kit to start pestering Tal to add this to our smiley list in 3, 2, 1...

:p

19. Caradhras

Media:
    Peace is overrated at times. But I think I get what you're saying. I'm currently in a bad mood myself so that probably helps.

Regarding your bag issue, why stop at ordinary boring leather when you can have a bag made with the skin of baby seals? :evil:

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Nah...I've given up on trying to get the Pink Dragon to add more smilies (regardless if they'll ever get useed). I just get the .gif links from my car enthusiast forum since they have an extensive and awesome selection of smilies. Like these.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And Rags, the [​IMG] smiliey is very nice. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.