1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ye Olde Randome Babble Thread - 112

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I cut my thumb last night and it appears to be spreading. I have loads of cuts on my other hand but I have no idea how they got there. Mind you, I was smashed last night!

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Oooh, shiny! A whole new RBP thread for us to fill up with spam!

3. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    I don't want to appear too forward but it may not be so illogical to surmise that there is a link between the random quality of this thread and alcohol consumption. I hereby take the decision to abstain from indulging into any inebriating substance while posting in other parts of the forum.

4. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    Thank gawd I look identical to my profile pic I have on here then :lol: Only diff is, now my hair is its natural honey blonde/brown color and it's permed hehe.

ION - I'm being a baaaaaad baaaaaaad girl. I'm at work (luckily that just means I need to watch students here in the library and answer questions or help with computer related issues) and I'm playing on the boards. Then again, if you had to deal with half the idiots I do in just a 5 hr. day here in the college library, you'd do whatever you could to keep your mind off the random BS that is spewed around here yourself hehe. What's creepin' me out tho, is this older black guy (say mid-late 40's) has constantly told me he'd like to get with me and I keep telling him I'm with someone and not interested (half of that is a lie - I'm single) and he won't stop hitting on me - and now he's sitting at a table where he can stare at me while I 'work'... ewwwwww. Someone save meh!

5. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

CD, when he ios watching, just scratch your armpit like you got fleas and openly pick your nose and "act" like you ate it. That should bugger 'em off.:D If not, you really should worry....

6. Caradhras

Media:
    Sorry, can't be of much help, my cape is at the dry cleaner's and I can't fly all the way over the pool without a proper costume. :o

7. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    Sad thing is, I've tried disgusting stuff like that... 'digging' in my ear then 'biting' my nails, faking scratching my butt and then actively handling my food while I'm on lunch and I know he's there... He seems like a nice guy but seriously - when you're closing in on 20 years older than me, you're not in my line of sight as a possible romantic interest.

Awww... that's so sweet Cara! You don't need a cape - just a mask so no one knows who you really are. Or you could do the Clark Kent thing and swap glasses/contacts to hide your identity :D

ION - my over-the-counter inhaler (Primatene Mist crap) just busted. I have allergy induced asthma, so this time of year is horrific for me since it's allergy season. Luckily I have a dr's appt this afternoon so I can hopefully get prescription strength albuterol instead of this other stuff... or else I'm in biiiiiig trouble!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  8. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I had a very large-nosed, crazy-eyed chic "bother" me for a bit when I was younger. She worked next door to our family business. She came in one day to buy some darts for her farther and started talking. I was polite at 1st, since she was a customer. But she stayed and flapped her gums at me for over an hour. after the 1st ten minutes I started to ignore her and went about doing various tasks, helping other customers, etc. She told me I was "so nice". Then everyday, she would come into the store with big, crazy-eyes and not leave. Bug the hell out of our customers too. I had to talk to her boss about it. He said she was like this with any male that was nice to her. :outta:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm going to go and get hot, wet and naked!

Need a shower, just taken a load of garden waste to the tip

Disciple of The Watch likes this.
  10. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Don't you know some perfectly trustworthy, but somewhat creepy looking guy who could come over while this dude is watching and give you a big kiss and a "Working late tonight, darling?" :D

11. Caradhras

Media:
    Masks are itchy and conceal my "ruggedly hansome" features. :shake:

I can't wear contacts so I have to do the Clark Kent/Kal El thing only it's more like Clark Kent/Mister Magoo as far as I'm concerned. :p

You're going to break DotW again, bad, bad Silvery! :lol:

12. Silvery

Media:
    But it's fun :(

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Too late.

:hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

14. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

CD, take the offensive -- do like they do in that one website commercial -- sit down with him and say:

"first impression, right now -- would you marry me? I want at LEAST 7 kids, and I want to meet your mother tomorrow. I've already picked out the names for our first 3 children, you can pick the next three, and I always thought it would be cute to let the oldest pick the name for the last one, though of course we might not stop at 7, I mean, why stop at good thing, did you know that they nearly are ready to implant an embryo in a man's body, I've always thought that would be TOTALLY ROMANTIC for the man to feel the joy of having a life inside them and know a little bit about what if feels like to be a woman hey do you believe in premarital sex, I TOTALLY DON'T but in fact I don't believe in kissing or even holding hands before marriage because it's just wrong for people to have that sort of intimacy oh, shoot, I've gotta go to the bathroom, when it's that time of the month for me, it REALLY is, I hope talking about girlie stuff like that doesn't bother you I'll be right back, don't you move, you ebony stud, I like the looks of you and our future!"

When you come back from the ladies room, he'll be GONE!

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You HOPE.

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

If he's not, you're ****ed though. (In all eleventeen senses of the word).

17. Silvery

Media:
    Take a sneaky look out the door and if he's still their after 10 minutes then go out the window!

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Or construct a complex set of trip-wires, spike-pits (with snakes, of course*), and explosives, and then peek outside. If he is still out there, wink sexily (but creepy-sexy) and lure him in. Quickly jump out the window and watch as he falls into your traps. Then, after he is tripped, poisoned, and essploded, you are free to work without worrying about the creep!

*Very deadly asps, if you want to be particular

19. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Salbutamol? Shiny. :) I loved that as a kid. Stuck on fenoterol these days, though.

ION, finally made a Will save! ... but the PC was unoccupied, so it proved hopeless.

The One Ring is made of silica.

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Or just give me a lead pipe and I'll whack him out of his misery. I'd even do it for free.

:evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.