1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

X Men 3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Newfie, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I'm off now to check out what I can find on the net about X3 before I head to work, man, if even half the stuff I read here is true I'm in X-Fan heaven! Kelsey Grammer as Beast? Nick Stahl as Angel? An appearance by Gambit? Vinnie Jones as Juggernaut?? Top stuff. :grin: :banana: :grin:

2. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Well, i just read this somewhere, Ben Foster will be the Angel :)

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Just IMDB'd him, never heard of him. Could be a good thing though, using an unknown.

4. theGodless Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Media:
    To "Newfie" Jubilee was seen in X2 (the beginning scene) and Banshee's daughter Siryn made an appearance as the institute was attacked so I think its possible we will see them In X3 but lets face it most of the mutants mentioned will probably only have cameo appearances. However I would love to see the Brotherhood with Quicksilver Scarlet Witch (who's names appeared on Stryker's computer screen) with Toad and Blob make an appearance. Also Psylocke would be grate to see (Damn that Chris Claermont for killing her in the comics)

5. Newfie Banned

I heard Ellen Page will be playing Kitty Pryde.

6. Jhonka

Jhonka This is the face of Justice Veteran

We've already seen a little of Kitty Pryde in the first movie.

(Unless I'm confusing character names, in which case I should be brutally assualted for my crimes)

7. Newfie Banned

Cameron Bright (the kid in Godsend and Birth) apparently will be playing Leech.

8. Lynadin Gems: 11/31

Interesting... :idea: Maybe we will see Morlochs, then :confused:

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ugh, just what we need - a character whose speech pattern is composed of only nouns and verbs. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Leech's appearance will be limited to him being quickly killed off.

Oh well, it could be worse - they could have his partner is stupidity (Artie) make an appearance.

[ August 08, 2005, 20:59: Message edited by: JSBB ]

10. The Irreligious Paladin Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I heard on some movie chanel that Bret Ratner(right?) the director of the Rush Hour movies and The Family Man is taking over for that putz Brian Singer.

It sounds more than a little over crowded and I'm sorry to lend my pessimism to my prophecy but I think we'll all be sorely disappointed by the less than adequate screen time for our favorites.

Sentinels is the most logical story line to go with next, since they are an underlying threat almost throughout the different sagas and incarnations of the X-Men.

@ St James- I'm sorry to tell you this but Kelsey Grammar is very healthy and fit, and with the budget this movie has they could easily pull a Gollum and make the character in a believable CG/cross style to utilize Grammars talents and Computer's limitless possibilities.

By the by after hearing you all badmouthing Angel, one of my favorites, I'm going to cry my bulgingly sad eyes out until my matress is wetter than the falls of niagra or Janice Dickinson's panties. Shame on you all.

11. Newfie Banned

From what i here on the 'net, Halle' s Storm will be a little more badass in this film and not restricted to just driving the plane and the extended dialogue scenes. There will be flying scenes and a little more of an edge to her role. That could make it more interesting. And by the way, Hugh just turned down Bond.

12. Newfie Banned

13. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    God Halle Berry looks about half as attractive with that hair style. Ugh.

Why don't they keep her like she was in the first X-men? Longer hair, tight shirts, egyptian accent - all of which are how she's SUPPOSED to be portrayed? Did it bother anyone else that she magically lost her accent in X2? Ugh.

Let's go for three. Ugh.

14. Newfie Banned

15. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Interesting cast list I see Phoenix is back but is she back as Jean Grey - hesitant phoenix or Dark Phoenix does anybody know ?

16. Lynadin Gems: 11/31

There were rumors way back, that they would do the *Dark Phoenix* thing, but it may have changed, since the script is still a big secret :rolleyes:

17. Lawless Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Do any of you guys out there know when this will be released in the UK. (Sorry if this has already been answered)

18. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but you might wanna check this out.

The Beast

The Angel

[ December 05, 2005, 13:23: Message edited by: Mesmero ]

19. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Beast looks pretty good!

20. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Now with trailer :rolling: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/

Looks impressive, imho. Does anybody else think this might become the best X-Men movie?

Juggernaut can be briefly seen on the left, when Magneto says: "They wish to cure us".

[ December 06, 2005, 11:27: Message edited by: Mesmero ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.