1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Wrestling: Random babbling

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Disciple of The Watch, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Orton has won the F'N Royal Rumble. Shane punched him, so I think they're setting him up for a feud with Shane, backed by Vince.

Honestly, I just want the Legend Killer to get the belt back. RKO has reached his prime - his mic skills have improved BIG TIME, and his in-ring skills are as good if not better than ever.

And look at his pedigree - Triple Crown champion -- multiple WWE, Tag Team, Intercontinental, WHC, Royal Rumble winner. He still has a good 15-20 years left ahead, so just think of what he can accomplish during that time. Orton has a very bright future.

2. Disciple of The Watch

Classic two-man Power Trip.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  3. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Alright DotW, what do you think about ortons chance next week against the deadman?

4. Disciple of The Watch

The Undertaker has a tremendous arsenal and still has a big power advantage over Orton... but Taker is clearly starting to show his age. Same thing for Chris Jericho. I mean yes, they still can put on some five-stars, but they just don't... feel the same anymore, if you know what I mean. I am a huge fan of both guy's early days in their respective careers, and to be honest, I no longer watch any of the two shows as I find their current product rottingly stale.

But back to the subject -- I already covered the Deadman's power game and deadly arsenal, but NO ONE, I mean NO ONE, should underestimate Randy Orton. He is an INCREDIBLE technician in the ring, and I wouldn't even bat an eyelash in surprise to see him taking the Deadman to the extreme limits.

So where do I put my money? Randy Orton. Just look at his push -- he's gonna mainevent WM25 and become WHC again.

Now look at Undertaker's push -- nonexistent. Sure, he had his fair share of title runs in his program with Edge, but what else? Several non-titles against the US Champ, and not even a title shot? WTF? Give the Deadman some momentum before heading to WM25!

In short, Orton's gonna win this one. Vince is grooming him for WM25 mainevent.

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Bob Ornton Jr. was a better technical wrestler than Randy Ornton. From what I hear, Randy's work ethic isn't where it should be. Sure he's going to last longer than the Ultimate Warrior, but he won't be a true legend.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Watching some more Justice Pain, it struck me just how insanely technical the guy is. No wonder he's the longest reigning CZW World Heavyweight Champion... stuff that in your pipe, Psycho Shooter.

7. martaug Gems: 23/31

Well christian made his return to wwe taking on jack swagger on ecw tonight.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Oh for the love of Satan. Extremely Crappy Wrestling? WTF!!! I. WANT. EDGE. AND. CHRISTIAN. Screw this stinking piece of trash of a televised developmental territory, and screw it a second time for completly ruining a legendary indy promotion. The current incarnation of "ECW" is an undead abomination. Then they screwed a ECW-only PPV (remember the good ol' days of One Night Stand?) by inserting a F'N bunch of crap on the card -- like that stupid Candice Michelle VS Melina in a F'N PUDDING match. WTF??? And, the final nail in the coffin, those p[censored] at Wish We Were Entertaining decided that "One Night Stand" carries an overtly sexual tone which isn't suited to the targeted audience -- aka snot-nosed rugrats -- so they decided to rename the PPV "Extreme Rules". Hell, at the rate the programming becomes sickeningly kid-oriented, I don't even expect a single "Extreme Rules" on what should be an absolutely rotten donkey manure reeking piece of s[censored].

F[censored] this s[censored]. F[censored] this [censored] again. F[censored] it twice.

9. martaug Gems: 23/31

C'mon DotW don't hold back, tell use how you REALLY feel.
    You know if they had any smarts they would run christian as a face for a while & team him with jeff hardy to take on edge & matt hardy in a TLC match. Classic that they have done before but with a twist due to the new partners.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Trust me, Marty, I'd like to do that more than anything else in the world. But this is a *family friendly* place. Now it it was a place where there's no censoring... then I could vent. Just maybe.

LMAO!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
    martaug likes this.
  11. Disciple of The Watch

Oh for the love of Satan... looks like we're in for YET ANOTHER HHH/Orton episode. Give me a F'N break. I'm sick beyond all reason of that sickening face HHH and DON'T get me started on his F'N "The Game" gimmick. Enough of that crap, already! For how many years did he had this stale gimmick?

Trips was supposed to turn heel at WM24 -- well, it's 2009 now, and WM25 is drawing close... so where the hell is that heel turn?

Heel. King. of. Kings. Is that too much to ask, idiots?

Another bad news -- You-can't-see-me's heading back to the Friday night Crapfest for YET ANOTHER F****** round of You-can't-see-me VS Edge.

Thankfully I no longer watch that crap.

12. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I think it might be quite hard - he's like the Undertaker, a bit too popular as a face (of sorts). He could talk trash to someone for half the show and run them down with a hammer, and the audience would still cheer him. Or maybe he's too old to repackage. He's been looking a bit lost on Smackdown anyway, so maybe they are teasing a return to Raw. As for Cena and Edge... I don't really bother watching Raw that much anymore. Their first feud was so-so, I guess. Right now I wonder more what will they make with Christian - I guess they're using him in ECW to see if he can draw the crowds well enough (and feud with the Jack Swagga to give the newb a rub), at which time I hope they'll put him on the same show as Edge. They better be - that would be a missed opportunity like they haven't had since Edge returned and had the same character as he did 12 months ago. No Taker feud, no psycho Edge stuff... blah.

Still, the WWE did do an okay Matt Hardy heel turn, but it did very little with him since. Unless they are very carefully setting a Matt/Edge v Jeff/Christian match, we may as well mark another promising storyline aborted.

Speaking of ECW, I saw a FCW match between TJ Wilson (who recently appeared in ECW) and Low-Ki (who better do that soon). Not too bad... decent cruiserweight stuff. If only the WWE would ditch their second tag title to bring the cruiserweights back, it'd be great. As much as I can sneer at the divette title, there are enough women on smackdown to give them something to do... But there are what, 3 tag teams in total - and they have two titles?

13. Disciple of The Watch

Not sure if you're saying that Low-Ki should be low-key, like fly under the radar, but if that's the case, then it's Wish We Were Entertaining grossly underutilizing Low-Ki. The guy is a PHENOMENAL athlete, and if you don't believe me, check out Low-Ki VS KENTA for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship. This match was UNBELIEVABLE from the FIRST to the LAST second. He also wrestles in Japan -- not sure if it's NJPW, NOAH or ZERO-1. At any rate, cruiserweight matches are fairly common, at least in NOAH, and it gives those guys a chance to shine and showcase their amazing skills.

But back to the subject, with the cruiserweight division dead and buried in the Wish We Were Entertaining graveyard, what the hell can they use Low-Ki for? Lucha Libre? Certainly not, because if they make Low-Ki a Lucha-style wrestler, he'll just get the 'Rey Mysterio clone' tag and will be forgotten. Which is bad. Seeing how crappy Low-Ki's last run in TNA, I don't expect much for Low-Ki in Wish We Were Entertaining. IMHO, Low-Ki should wrestle in either or both Japan and Mexico. Japan is a bit odd because the crowd is pretty much silent, but that's because there's no stints, and they're enjoying a the match.

But I digress. As I already stated, I expect little in WWE for Low-Ki. Good if he makes it, otherwise he certainly could wrestle full-time in Japan or Mexico. NOAH, AAA, or both.

Buuuuuut back to the subject, I think they've dumped Christian in Extremely Crappy Wrestling until the TNA stigmata can be washed off. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Edge & Christian reunion somewhere down the line.

As for Trips turning heel, hell, he said it himself, he WANTS to turn heel! And they certainly can pull it off, hell, remember the classic clashes with Austin and The Crock? And then remember the heel Two-Man Power Trip with Austin? HHH got some serious heat as a heel, so it's possible and I think WWE should FINALLY do it. Get rid of that damned 'The Game' gimmick and make Trips revert to his good ol' King of Kings gimmick. And with rumors of the Has Been Kid turning heel to feud with a likely BLAH-bound Undertaker, see where I'm going? Heel DX, anyone?

14. The Shaman Gems: 28/31

I mean that TJ is in ECW - thus WWE, and Loki better end up there, soon. ECW is currently about as interesting as grass growing - at least if it becomes a proper "developmental" brand it could have something interesting happening. Something that, say, might not be as mainstream as the other two shows but is good enough for TV. I can only hope, of course.

But anyway, heel Triple H can be a problem at least on Raw. Between Orton and Jericho (and technically JBL), it might be a bit hard to give him a prime position as a heel. Smackdown isn't that much easier, but at least he's been there for a while, so he'll find feuds easier.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Well, it's official, Trips is back on BLAH and You-can't-see-me's back on Crapfest. Trips made an appearance at the end of BLAH. You-can't-see-me, OTOH, got his ass whipped by the Big Slow. Works for me.

Got that right. Extremely Crappy Wrestling sucks.

16. Disciple of The Watch

HOLY S***, did you see HHH go on a freaking RAMPAGE?! That's what I call good TV!

[​IMG]

LMAO!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  17. The Shaman Gems: 28/31

Oh yeah, something like that was kinda popular at WC for a while. It was with the orange lizard thing, though - charmander or some such.

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

There is a certain caste of stars that have such cred with the fans that they will be cheered no matter what they do or who they do it to. HHH, Taker, HBK, Flair. If they trot out Hogan or Austin, they'll be in that category.

I'm surprised that they actually acknowledged that HHH was married to Stephanie on their televised product...

19. martaug Gems: 23/31

Everybody duck & cover!! :eek:
    Cena has made his way into the title match at wrestlemania, expect a massive explosion from Dotw at any moment!!!:flaming::evil::flaming:

20. Disciple of The Watch

Meh. Let's be realistic for a minute here... WM25 without Wish We Were Entertaning's Golden Boy? Impossible. The WM25 card is terrible, and it's gonna be a huge letdown, does that surprise anyone? It doesen't surprise me. Wish We Were Entertaining is terrible. Even HHH assaulting Orton's "house" and getting cuffed by "cops" looked fake as hell. The camera angles -- isn't it odd that there happens to be a camera in the part of the house where HHH is going? And had this happened in the Golden Days of the Attitude Era, I betcha HHH would have destroyed the entire place instead of walking through the house like a jackass and not taking the opportunity to smash the place in order to please the audience. I mean, IRL, you'd already be charged with assault and/or entry by infraction, so why the hell not top it up with some 35% whipped cream and tear the whole place down to the ground? Make the most of your opportunity, make it memorable... hell, just don't half-ass it like that pathetic segment did.

Overall, Wish We Were Entertaining is a boatload of fake, PG crap. Now excuse me while I wash the bad taste in my mouth with some Ultraviolence. Nick Gage landing a Hardcore Drop on Zandig through a flaming pane of glass and barbed wire, anyone? Sick spot.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.