1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Wrestling: Random babbling

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Disciple of The Watch, Dec 21, 2006.

1. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Holy ****! Was the riot after teh game really that violent? I suppose, this was Philly, the birthplace of ECW and CZW...

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

CZ-F'N-W!!!

/riots

I'm wondering which CZW to order next. Cage of Death VI, TOD4... or maybe an IWA DVD - King of The Deathmatch.

Oh, yeah, Orton is returning at SS, I heard, and will feud with CP Munk the Straightedge Chipmunk.

4. The Shaman Gems: 28/31

I wonder what WWE will be doing with Goldust - apparently they've signed him on for a longer-term basis. The guy could be interesting, but somehow I remain doubtful about what WWE UnCreative will come up with.

5. Gnarfflinger

I wouldn't be surprised if Dustin Rhodes has some position backstage as well. The Golddust character would be a bonus compared to some of the crap that's out there...

6. Disciple of The Watch

Wish We Were Entertaining creative is like Ikea furniture - you think you built it perfectly, but in reality it doesen't even remotly look the way it should.

7. The Shaman Gems: 28/31

I think that's quite optimistic, DotW. Ikea stuff can be quite decent with a modicum of chance, or practice. Yet WWE creative just doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Oh, by the way, I liked Morrison's superkick on last Raw. These two might actually do a decent match or two if they hang around long enough, and they got a bit of a "push" with the DX fight.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  8. Disciple of The Watch

The thing that truly made me laugh my ass off was the big dumb tattooed giant's one-week wonder as WHC.

Unfortunately, You can't see me's getting a title shot. Check the timer on the microwave -- the time for a hearty dose of reheats has almost arrived.

9. Gnarfflinger

The Biggest lie in the busineess: "You Can't See Me"

If only we should be that lucky...

10. Disciple of The Watch

The Armageddon 2008 poster showed WHC Chris Jericho about to press the Nuke button, so there's possibly some hope for us there...

11. Gnarfflinger

Well, He did get teh belt back on Blah lasw week. Maybe someone will interfere and screw Seen-it. I'd risk the beat down to smoke Y2J with a frying pan if that would mean we could put off the return of John Seen-it...

12. Disciple of The Watch

OMFG, last weekend was CZW's "Night of Infamy" show. The card featured BRAIN DAMAGE vs NICK F'N GAGE. A DREAM match between the two nastiest, badass sons of [censored] on the entire CZW roster... I was expecting this match to be (ultra)violent, but this natch threw all my expectations by the window and kicked me in the nuts at the same time. Wow. Seriously, finding anything more violent than this match is dreaming in 2 millions colors - this one has MoTY written all over it. Unless the COD X goes back to it's roots and being as violent as the COD V.

13. The Shaman Gems: 28/31

R.I.P. Eddie. :kneel:

14. Disciple of The Watch

I got a hard copy of SD vs Raw 2009. Not bad, not bad at all. This one FINALLY has Inferno matches... setting You-can't-see-me ablaze has never been so much fun. Over and over again.

Oh yeah, Kane has his heel theme... though the theme songs are from the latest Theme CD, and seriously, they suck.

15. Gnarfflinger

The description of an Inferno Match makes me want an X-Box 360...

16. Disciple of The Watch

I got the PS2 version, and for a PS2 game, it looks pretty damn good, it looks even sweeter than the PS2 version of 2008.

17. The Shaman Gems: 28/31

Eh, maybe one of those days I'll try it out. Believe it or not, the last "wrestling" game I played was WWF wrestlemania.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  19. Disciple of The Watch

UnCreative are toying with the idea of a heel Jeff Hardy.

Recently, I've not been talking about Wish we Were Entertaining because I just don't give a damn anymore. BUUUT, this is a point I have to address.

So Jeff has, so far, had a tweener turn. And he's pinned the freaking Undertaker. I don't know what UnCreative has in stock, but if they plan to bring back the rabid, insane, lunatic Hardy who puts his body on the line like no other, then I'm all for it.

Problem is, the idea is good on paper, but it's gonna be hard to pull out. First things first, Jeff will need a new entrance. Get rid of this horrible theme of his. Then the first toughest part - getting the guy to generate heel heat. Seriously, this guy is so over with the fans he could get away from practically everything.

BUUUT, one thing UnCreative has proven is that they CAN pull off a slow heel turn. Proof of concept - Chris Jericho. It was a long process, but it happened - and look how much heat this guy garners. Priceless.

A rabid, insane and lunatic Hardy also needs Hardcore matches to prosper. Ladder matches, for example. Or TLCs. You get the picture.

Let's see how UnCreative plays this one out. I actually think if they can pull it off, it might make CrapDown a tiny, tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny , tiny bit more interesting.

20. Gnarfflinger

DotW: Loved the Video. I miss the days of Austin.

About Hardy, the Tweener move might work. Giving him the face paint, the attitude and the willingness to target anyone could be just the re-write he needs! Just get him some kick ass theme music and you have your new character. If you don't see him beating HHH, then send him to ECW to feud with Matt!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.