1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Wouldnt it be sweet if...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 11, 2000.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Ok that settles it! I'm gonna get em! I'm gonna get em all! Damn! Oh and i'm sorry to hear about it Syl...but what did you do anyway? I mean about him or her? Plus 1 mnth in school is considered long well in my school at least...but to be truthful i was going out with another girl for 1 1/2 yrs before...

2. Sol'Kanar Guest

Aye, 'tis sad what the human race is capable of isnt it Syl? Glad I am that I have not had to experience such things firsthand...yet. MY condolences to your friend. I can imagine the shock such would cause. Terrible terrible world sometimes. On a lighter note, that's why I prefer to spend much time gaming! Not as much emotional drain there, though I cannot live in such a world.

3. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Tis why a good sharp blade is so much more dependable than other human beings.

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Nah I'd prefer a good ol fashioned Hand Axe...Easy to use and has a good sharp edge...

5. Sol'Kanar Guest

I always keep a good sharp blade by me, as I've had some incidents with various groups around town. Nothing serious, I really only need one for the effect it provides.

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31

A mace is always nice...especially if they got armor on...punches one big hole! And if their un armored...well what can i say? one big bloody hole...

7. Sol'Kanar Guest

Ah yes, the armor-defeating flanged mace. Haha see how those tin can paladins feel with their helmets bashed into their foreheads.

8. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

How bout my trusty Club of Anal Defiliement + 5? They always get damned scared when they see it.
    (sorry, it's just that buggery jokes are all the rage over here now)

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Of course, i prefer to use magic and give them paladins a world of hurt...using the web spell followed up by a few fireball spells...they get to close and they'll get vampiric touch...

10. Sol'Kanar Guest

Nothing like raosting some of those devout pansy-sniffing paladins. Listen to their screams as they watch the flesh flayed from their bones.

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Of course i'd like to keep one of them alive and sqeese the info out of him before letting the vultures peck him!

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

*sitting clamly meditating when a vision comes to mind*

My ex-girlfriend is making eyes at my best mate...And i think he likes her in the sense of fancy...So it is likely to be a matter of time before something clicks...BUT! I know that if he goes out with her, it'll only be a matter of weeks before his heart be broken...Now, he is my best mate and i want to protect him from her ... because he like me is not very good at coping with emotions...It is as Sol'Kanor says...the relationship will fall through out of hindsight...Now, should i try to prevent them from becoming 1 for the short period of time or should i let him expereince this...experience and let him learn from it what a tart she is! Oh yeah, i'm still waiting for he ex's after me to have a go at me! I'm just dying to make them more beautiful looking with the addition of a black eye and afew bruises...Please help me on this!

*vision leaves mind and flings me across the room*

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Come on somebody...anybody must help me here! I need a response quickly! For the day i fear is closing in! Please anybody...

14. herf Guest

[​IMG] simple, tell your mate what will happen then when he gets hurt you cab say that you warned him

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Thats what i plan to do...thing is he says that he ain't as emotional as me but hell he damn is! And that girl had such an effect on me...also he is a tad bit more stubborn or deaf and does not take advise into consideration believing that he is ALWAYS right...hmm any ideas on how to help me get it home to him that she is there just to use him!

16. Silver Dragon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Jesus Sniper, she dumped you for a guy two years younger than you? Ha.

[This message has been edited by Silver Dragon (edited December 20, 2000).]

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

How would you like it if it happened to you? So don't laugh! It isn't funny...and the count is...13 boyfrinds in 2 years...

18. big_wiggler Guest

[​IMG] Jesus effing Christ, just make a pass at them. They run for miles.

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Make a pass on them? What do you mean?

20. big_wiggler Guest

I mean squeeze their arse and/or wink at them.
    Coming from an all-boys school you kind of get usewd to all the gay stereotypes.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.