1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Wouldnt it be sweet if...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 11, 2000.

1. herf Guest

[​IMG] wouldnt it be so cool if we didnt use guns or grenades to fight any more, but instead we used swords and crossbows and stuff, it would be so cool

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It wouldn't make much difference. You wind up dead all the same, either from a sword stab, an arrow through your heart or a bullet to your head.

Hope I didn't ruin your enthusiasm there. :p

3. herf Guest

you need to take some, no make that a lot, happy pills ;)

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm...if that were so do you think we could have magic? Cos if yes, i'd be an amazing wizard! I'd use it against that wuss who stole my girlfriend that that bastard! :mad:

5. herf Guest

[​IMG] what would you use? magic missile or fireball? personally i would summon some some monsters and kick the fuck out of him!

6. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Magic would be cool, i could use cantrips to stay warm at work hehehe. And the fun of zapping ned's with lightning bolts :D.

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Dominate the bastard, then make him chew his own scrotum off.
    heh. sorry

8. herf Guest

[​IMG] ok.... (smiles, nods, looks for the closest exit :)), who here gets the feeling that Shura is female?

9. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Not too keen on Swords and crossbows, but crossbows that fire swords hold my interest.

-Sep

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I'd also get the wand of the heavens and turn that wuss into mister crispy! Along with cloud kill and obliterate his mates! BWAHAHAHA!!! Just to make sure, i'll cast a fireball among the cloud! That should fuck him up proper!

11. herf Guest

(once again looks for the closest exit), man ur sick, where shall i send the men in white coats??

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Don't know where would you want to put them?

13. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I'm male, by the way. It's just that I'm a strong believer in sexual equality.

14. Fergus Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !
    I've been having indecent thoughts about a man. I feel so used, so dirty, so so so so ....

Only joking ;)

15. herf Guest

[​IMG] i'm sure you are...

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Hmm...coming to think about it...if i cast magic missiles at that wuss of a girlfriend stealer...he shoud die right? Considering he would be a normal human...then i could cast that revive spell Archinachickenator and then have the pleasure of kicking his ass again!

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I've just found that that scum bags best friend has just gone out with her!! :( Boohoo! I'M GONNA KILL EM! Do any of you folks actually believe in real magic?

18. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Of course we believe in real magic! Otherwise Santa Clause couldn't fly across the sky every Christmas night. Hey, it's soon Christmas. Free from school! And I who wish for a "Visual C++ for dummies"-book. Excellent! :D

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Hmm...Looks like it may be time to kick ass and chew bubble gum! Anyway...is any1 here a greebo? or a Goth?

20. herf Guest

[​IMG] me is goth

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.