1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Worst films you have ever seen

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Barmy Army, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    I don't agree. Yes it's a complicated plot, but there's a lot of automatism in Lynch's writting process. Plus, the cinematography (colors, contrast, etc) is absolutly excellent.

I so forgot that one. lol. Boy that movie sucked. Even the action scenes are really really bad. :lol:

And I just thought about it. Have anybody seen Dante's Peak? Did someone actually like that movie?

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Haha, this is a pretty good stoner movie, and nothing moreé

BTW, good to see some more french-canadians here - I am one as well.

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I quite liked Dante's Peak, faaaaar better than Volcano.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, time for a more extensive list for me.

Pear Harbor was an awesome movie in respects to cinematography...but Ben and Kate totally ruined it. Replace Ben Affleck with *anyone* and maybe toss in a 'good' sex scene...and maybe it could have been better.

xXx with Vin Dissel was horrible. The second one probably sucked just as much if not more...but I didn't see the 2nd one, so I wouldn't know. Pretty much any movie with Vin Dissel sucks. My favorite part in Saving Private Ryan is when Vin's character gets shot and dies. :bad:

The Village sucked horribly...but I have to admit, I didn't see the twist towards the end coming, and it left me thinking, "WTF?" The chick who plays Ivy shouldn't be in movies, she's truly a horrible actress. :nono:

Titanic is by far the worst movie of all time. The fact that they dragged it on for over 3 hours was bad enough, but having to see Kate Winslet nude just added insult to injury. <insert puking smiley here> :bad:

The Rambo and Norris movies all sucked. Mullets and machine guns do not make a good movie. :nono:

Daredevil sucks almost as much as Titanic...just in a different way. Again, Ben Affleck ruins another movie.

That's all for now. I'll try and think of more later. :rolling:

5. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, actually I enjoyed Dante's Peak enormously. I love Pierce Brosnan.

6. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Does anyone remember the granny walking through sulphuric acid in Dante's Peek? Hilarious scene. :D

7. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

If Kate Winslet walked into your bedroom nude, you would turn her down Kit?

8. Triactus

Media:
    lol, I totally agree. :grin: And it's so rewarding that the stubborn granny got it in the end. I never understood that part, though. There a freakin' volcano erupting next to her house, and she refuses to leave? Textbook movie death sentence. She should have watched them more often... :shake:

I would hope not... :D If you do, though, be sure to send Kate by my house. Then again, if you turn down any nude actresses, be sure to send them to my house... :p

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'd turn her down in a second, and then sue her for all she's worth for the emotional damage done by seeing her naked. :p I honestly can't stand Kate Winslet. He acting sucks, and it's not often you see an actress with an ugly fance *and* an ugly body. :skeptic: I'm not horny/stupid enough to just F*** any naked woman that walks in to my room... :bad:

You also need to remember, I'm getting married in about 3 weeks. ;) :rolling:

10. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Don't be so stupid, Kate Winslet doesn't have an ugly body OR an ugly face. She might not be your type, but you can't call her ugly.

You'd shag her senseless if she offered it up and don't again try and pretend you wouldn't :p . You've got red blood, like the rest of us!

11. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Getting married doesn't change the fact that BA is right. Kate is neither ugly nor does she have an ugly body. If I wasn't married........ :yum:

12. Triactus

Media:
    Pfff, Kate Winslet is so hot! Any day of the week (and even week-ends... :p )! And her acting is pretty decent. I've seen a lot worse.

13. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31

I just kicked out Kathy Bates again. She has this very annoying habit standing in front of my house wearing nothing but a trenchcoat. Shall I send her over? :D

14. Triactus

Media:
    Darn! It's Kathy Bates and not Kathy Holmes... Well, you can always send her to my house. Doesn't mean I'll answer the door though... :lol:

15. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I wouldn't mind someone sending Andrea Sawatzki to my house. For an older lady, she is still incredibly sexy ;)

16. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ah, Kitrax - proving once again that all your taste is in your mouth. :shake:

17. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31

I agree, but how do you know Andrea Sawatzki?

Back on Topic: I just remembered another movie which I think is very bad: Excalibur. The acting is crap, and to the end, the film looks like I would imagine a bad LSD trip. And there is now reason whatsoever that all the knights are wearing plate mail all the time. (Which wasn't even invented at the time the movie should play.)

[ September 03, 2006, 13:37: Message edited by: Fabius Maximus ]

18. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hmmm...I've never had a bad Liquid Crystal Display trip, even when dropping LSD.

:p

19. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Since most of the knights in Excalibur never existed in the first place, what they are wearing is hardly relevant.

20. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31

Damn! :D

What kind of logic is this? It's a movie, but that does not mean that you can't do things right.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.