1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Why we love our moderators!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Falstaff, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] So I can run away from my creditors dogging me for the past server bills!

[ February 08, 2003, 22:28: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Depaara --

You wouldn't even be here posting, if it wasn't for the hard work and dedication of Taluntain. The fact that people respect his efforts and would like to show their appreciation is obviously lost on you. I don't know what world you come from....but in this one, when someone provides a service or a product FOR FREE for the enjoyment of thousands of people, I think a little respect is in order. Your tacky comments leave a really bad taste in my mouth. :flaming:

3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

[​IMG] I thought I was clear on the idea that I love this place and yes, I'm aware how much work this must be -- please do not mistake my comments as an attack on Tal. I just made a joke, as countless others have done on various topics and I was merely guessing as to the possibility that the site might be making money. If it were, I would have no problem with that. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

4. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Here in the US, there was a phrase that was mainstream when you wanted to call someone cool. You said they were the S**t. I think the mods are the s**t!

[ February 09, 2003, 07:07: Message edited by: Elios ]

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Um, thanks. (I think.)

6. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

The mods are $hit!!!

Uhrm... :hmm:

THE! THE! ;)

[ February 10, 2003, 00:14: Message edited by: Faragon ]

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oh, great...foreigners using US slang to compliment someone important. :p :p :p

Anyways...you guys rock! If it weren't for you guys, I would have little to do while waiting for songs to download, or while taking scripting lessons on IRC.

Oh, yeah...if SP ever becomes one of those sites that fall in to the void, or if you start charging $$$ for your service, I'll track you down a slap you around a bit with a large trout!!! :eek: :p :rolling:

[ February 10, 2003, 05:17: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.