1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who's your fave famous character in Faerun?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Z-Layrex, Feb 20, 2002.

1. AlexGK Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Little off topic may be but does anyone know where to find Elminster's stats?He's my favorite and I have seen them somewhere but can't remember where.... Is he the same in 3-rd Edition?Both he and Drizzt are stronger if they have the same level and stats in 3-rd ED.

PS:I don't think i've seen that Elminster is immortal also :rolleyes:

[ November 12, 2002, 12:25: Message edited by: AlexGK ]

2. Muumli the Wayfarer Gems: 7/31

You people make ne sick! Drizzt this and Elminster that! (don't get me wrong, I love them both, but if we wanted to hear it over and over, there would be a poll. (which I'm sure someone will now link me to...))
    I digress. My point is that Dwarves are sorely underrepresented here, I mean come on, Bruenor, King of Mithril Hall? With his notched axe, his helm with a broken horn...Now this is a guy with character!

Oh yeah, and what about Wulfgar the Barbarian, wielder of the mighty Aegis fang (crafted by Bruenor :D ), and Guenhwyvar (I know Im not spelling that right)

3. Vince Clortho Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I don't have much experience outside the Baldur's Gate games, and I'm pretty sure she's not pulled from any books or the campaign setting manual... but I have to say that I'm pretty doggone fond of Viconia. BGII version, anyhow. Rowr! A serious b****, but totally interesting.

Sorry to not represent any Dwarves, Izaad... but at least, if keeping with an out-cast drow and eschewing the "famous" requirement, we've branched out from D&E and male characters in general.

Though I can't remember it, I do believe she even has a surname...
    :D :spin: :D :spin: :D

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I got his stats somewhere, but they're such a pain to post, he's level.. 35 I think, not as powerful a wizard as he could have been if you ask me, seen some better, but a cool multiclassed character.

fighter 1/rogue 2/cleric 3/wizard 20/arch-mage 5/epic 4
    219hp, init +10
    attacks: +17/+12/+7
    damage:1d8+6/19-20/x2, +5 thundering longsword
    saves: fort +17, ref +13, will +17
    stats: 13/18/24/24/18/17

wizard spells: 4/6/6/6/5/4/5/3/3/3/1/1/1/1

can do it more detailed, but it's long rant, figured that's the most interesting points.

[ November 15, 2002, 10:16: Message edited by: Lokken ]

5. AlexGK Gems: 7/31

Lokken, thank you for XXX time :) Can you please send me the whole stats (boring one and so on) on PM?Or mail?Please?Pretty please?!(the talking sword from BG 2 style, i forgot his name)Or the drizzt's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

sure, mailed it. Lilarcor is the name of the sword, hehe ;)

As for my favorite character, hmm.. that's a tough one. I really like Storm, she's cool, else it would probably be a dragon or a god.. that would probably be Oghma, Corellon or Eillistraee

Oghma would be my all time favorite. *nods* :D
    knowledge is power!

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ningal: The female air genasi leading the rebellion in Unther againt Mulhorand.

Caladnei: female Cormyrian Sor/Ftr and the right hand of Alusair Obarskyr (regent of Cormyr). She refused accepting nighthood blablabla...

Zulkirs: I like to see in my personal record 'Most powerfull vanquished: Szass Tam'
    My allround D&D-char hates Undeads and Bureaucracy (sp?). Szass Tam seems to be the epitome of both.
    So I like Zulkirs for being my opponents, thats why they interrest me.

8. AlexGK Gems: 7/31

@Lokken
    :love: :love: :love: You are the greatest :love: :love: :love:

9. Mithrandir Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Zaknafien followed closly by Drizzt and far behind, Gomph.(gotta love drow)

10. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

MIRT, he so round and pudgy, it makes you laugh! But The Simbul is cool, any one want her stats?

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Whoever gave Elminster his Eversmoking Pipe. That thing's bound to give him lung cancer and bronchitis sooner or later.

12. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yeah, whatever diabolic fiend gave him the pipe deserves a sound handshaking.

Anything that speeds his death is a good thing.

13. Mithrandir Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Mystra probally gave him that pipe because he will never shut up!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.