1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who would win?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by LKD, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hehe. Do you live under a rock somewhere? That's like saying you've never heard of Harry Potter. I'd never heard of the Hunger Games before the movie came out, but you can't avoid it now. :)

Harbourboy likes this.
  2. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Arya is tougher than anyone gives her credit for. I'd go with her over Katniss.

The X-Men would crucify the Companions.

Boo wins hands down because he's one tough mother.

Elminster would easily defeat Voldemort, for the reason Rawgrim mentioned.

He-Man and Lion-O wouldn't fight, they'd just <MUG material redacted>.

Monkeys eat bananas, monkeys throw poo, no chance for the bananas.

Alice Cooper bites the head off Mario.

Palpatine simply electrocutes Leonidas, no shield or fighting skill can defend against fricking force bolts of electricity.

Auric Goldfinger was not a hand to hand combatant. Mr. T was an award winning bodyguard. No contest. Better matchup would be Mr. T vs. Oddjob. THAT would be a fight!

A shotgun used on three useless celebutards? Ahh, that would be fun to see.

3. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I guess I'm a Fraggle, then. :p

4. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Guybrush is a master at Insult Swordfighting, though. That might sting Boo quite abit.

5. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Keith Richards vs. Peter Frampton

Mr. Rogers vs. Gordon from Sesame Street

Fozzie Bear vs. Yogi Bear

Sean Hayes vs Bronson Pinchot

Rowan Atkinson vs Russell Brand

Pink vs Bjork

Vern Troyer vs Warwick Davis

C3PO vs Twinkie (Buck Rogers)

Andrew (Ender) Wiggin vs Kvothe (name of the wind)

6. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

New one! Sleeping Beauty vs. Snow White!

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Snow White - she's got a seven dwarf army on her side. Mind you only a few might be useful.

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    They're both prone and unconscious ... win at what?

9. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Good point, we shall pick some more athletic Disney heroines. Pocahontas vs Mulan!

10. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Mulan has a sword ... Pocahontas had a little bitty knife. She's no Belkar.

11. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

She was sexy and shoeless, but I guess not a God(dess) of War. OK, let's see, Ariel (in human form) vs. Belle. In mermaid form, it'd kinda depend on the arena, as if it were underwater, she'd just grapple Belle and start "Rolling in the Deep!"

12. T2Bruno

Media:
    Compromise -- mud fight.

Saw a funny Ariel comic: Ariel is sitting on the shore looking at her new legs. In four consecutive strips she's:

1. Admiring her feet -- "I have feet and toes."
    2. Admiring her legs -- "I have legs."
    3. Looks down (or up from whatever prospective you prefer) -- "I have a crotch."
    4. Looks concerned -- "Damn it has a hole in it."

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Uh, Ariel obviously redhead ftw.

T2bruno's comment reminded me a particular penny arcade strip. But I guess it's not, strictly speaking, appropriate material for here.

14. Dice

Media:
    Uhhh MUG Flix. Why haven't you joined yet?

BTW I really don't think you can kick someone's ass without legs. So Ariel doesn't get my vote. She would be more successful at slapping though. :p

15. Ofelix

Media:
    MUG ? What's MUG ?

So here's another one involving women; Kara "Starbuck" Thrace (Battlestar Galactica) vs Kira Nerys (Star Trek Deep Space 9) My money's on Starbuck, that gal is crazy dangerous

16. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

OK, moving from Princesses to Queens, who would win in a fight between Boy George and Liberace?

17. Dice

Media:
    Between Kara and Kira, I choose Kira just because she has fierce ridges on her nose.

Between Boy George and Liberace, I choose Liberace because he could easily poke an eye out with his costumes.

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Well, okay, maybe in a hand to hand (or gunfight) Kira would win, hell she's been fighting the Cardassian since she was what ? 12 ? But in a space fight, Starbuck easily wins, a Viper would tear apart those *****y federation runabout in no time.

I don't know who Boy George is so, I'm gonna keep silent on this one.

19. Dice

Media:
    You've never hear Karma Chameleon or Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? He was a popular cross-dressing 80's pop singer who came out of the closest a few decades later.

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Err, no ? I was born in '88, I don't actually remember the 80s. It's a good thing too, as far as I'm concerned there was a worldwide pandemic of aesthetic dysfunction in that decade. just look at those clothes It's physically painful to look at.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.