1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who would win?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by LKD, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I don't watch either of those shows that they are in so I don't know the characters. They don't look particularly threatening though so I might venture to guess that they would break a couple nails on each other and then make up and go for tea.

2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    OK - we're straying way far from our geek roots here, so let me bring this back . . .

Kirk in season 1 of Star Trek or Picard in season 1 of Next Generation?

I think Kirk unless a tasty babe with green skin and antennae walked by.

3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Kirk was always much more of a scrapper, so hands down Kirk. On a similar vein, Shatner in his prime takes Pine in a hard fought battle.

Sisko takes Picard in about 2 seconds, and mops the floor with Janeway. Harder question with Archer, as he's pretty tough. Kirk pounds them all in one on one fights, unless he's all gentlemanly with that moo-cow Janeway, who would cheerfully play the girl card and then kick him in the Little Kirk.

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Season 1 Picard was a big crybaby... especially the first episode with Q.

5. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Kirk IS the Captain. Janeway the cabin girl, Picard keeps Worf's leash and Archer can command starbase 13 in a far far place away.

Cisco is not half bad. Not half good either. A born neutral. The ladies have a larger impact on the serie's and look better. It is not really Star Trek.

And the uniforms were better.

6. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Worf vs. Chewy....... GO!

7. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Stop with the goody two-shoe fighting each other. They would all hesitate before the death blow and the damn fight would drag out forever. Villians would be the fight: "I spit upon thee ... urghhhh ... (gasp) ... (gasp) ... (crack)." "I find your lack of faith in the force disturbing, Khan."

On the Captain issue: Picard had once been a cold blooded Roman killer. Kirk has always been a thug who hesitates before striking (usually for dramatic effect)....

8. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I vote chewy. He'd kick Worf's masochistic butt.

On a side note, I bet that Peter Mayhew's costume stank to high heaven.

9. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The Sheriff of Nottingham(RH:prince of Thieves) vs. Archibald Cunningham(Rob Roy)

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I vote Warf - Chewy is just a big hairy puppy.

I can't make an educated decision on this one, don't know the characters well enough.

How about Michelle Rodriguez vs Vin Diesel? - I'm not talking about a battle of the sexes thing - just an all rock-out space age fight. My vote is with Rodriguez. I can't think of who's ass she couldn't kick. Sorry Vin :p

11. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I have to go with the Sheriff. He's one crazy dude. Got some berserker blood in him.

12. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

OK, Jim Carrey vs. Mike Meyer. A dual of Canadians!

13. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Wait - Mike Myers as Mike Myers or Mike Myers as Austin Powers? Austin Powers can kick anybody's ass as long as it's the 1960s. But if it's just regular Mike Myers, I vote Jim Carrey due to his strange wiry physique. It would be tough to kick his ass.

14. damedog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Resourceful Veteran

A Bard vs. a Red Mage

Misty from Pokemon vs. Bulma from Dragon Ball

He-Man vs. Lion-O

Voldemort vs. Elminster

The Companions of the Hall (Drizzt's company) vs. The X-men.

A monkey vs. a team of smart bananas with arms

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  15. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

A bard vs a Red Mage = Mages allways beats bards.

Pokemon vs Dragonball = I hope they utterly destroy eachother.

He-Man vs Lion-O = Probably a draw. So one of the franchises wouldn`t get ruined.

Voldemort vs Elminster = Elminster wins. Voldemort was incompetend enough to get beaten by a bunch of emo teens. That never happened to Elminster.

The Companions of the Hall vs X-men = The x-men wins. Superheroes allways wins. Plus...the companions of the hall are all dead. Wulfgar killed by a yeti, Cattie-Brie and Regis got killed by the 4th Edition (literally), and Bruenor went down guns blazing vs a Pit Fiend.

A Monkey vs a team of bananas with arms = Not sure about this one. Depends on how much the monkey can eat, I suppose. But monkeys eat bananas, bananas don`t eat monkeys. So i am leaning towards the monkey on this one.

16. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

A Bard vs. a Red Mage - depends on ruleset and if it's an open fight. Generally, a red mage wins in an arena - a bard wins whenever the RM can't see him coming

Misty from Pokemon vs. Bulma from Dragon Ball - aka "the bathroom break match". TBH I don't watch either... but I think Bulma wasn't a pre-teen, and supposedly knows some martial arts. Oh yeah, and she has a gun, supposedly. So... Bulma.

He-Man vs. Lion-O - Double KO

Voldemort vs. Elminster - Elminster.

The Companions of the Hall (Drizzt's company) vs. The X-men - Which, and how many, of the X-men? I'm tempted to go with them.

A monkey vs. a team of smart bananas with arms - Depends on how smart the bananas are and the terrain. Unless the bananas can build themselves a fortification or something, I'd say the monkey.

17. damedog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Resourceful Veteran

The original 5. That would mean Cyclops, Iceman, Angel (weak), Beast, and Marvel Girl. Regis's pendant is allowed.

The bananas are as smart as slightly above average humans, and the setting is a jungle. The bananas have 6 hours to prepare before the monkey comes for them.

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Katniss Everdeen vs Arya Stark.

Is that geeky enough? They both have training and experience in a life or death situation.

PS 12,999.

19. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

No idea who Katniss Everdeen is. So I will just say Arya wins.

Ok i have a couple too.

Guybrush Threepwood vs Boo the giant miniature space hamster.

Super Mario vs Alice Cooper

Mr T vs Auric Goldfinger

Palpatine vs Leonidas

Rutger Hauer (in Hobo with a Shotgun) vs Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Justin Bieber.

20. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    As much as I love the Furry Fury of Boo, I'd go with Guybrush here. That's because I control the mouse cursor. Besides, Guybrush is witty enough to vanquish an evil undead overlord, while Boo just fights like a cow. :p

Now there's a reasonable one. Quite realistic people without tremendously overpowered features.
    I'd say Cunningham. The Sheriff is a bit too angry and mad and gives himself open/prone to Cunningham, who WILL make advantage of that.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.