1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which Norse God Or Goddess Are You Most Like?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by shadow lurker, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Freyr 90%
    Njord 70%
    Freya 70%
    Balder 60%
    Heimdall 40%
    Odin 40%
    Frigg 30%
    Bragi 30%
    Loki 30%
    Skadi 30%
    Sif 30%
    Thor 20%
    Tyr 20%
    Hel 20%

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Njord 90%
    Freyr 70%
    Freya 70%
    Balder 60%
    Heimdall 60%
    Bragi 50%
    Thor 50%
    Odin 40%
    Frigg 30%
    Tyr 30%
    Skadi 30%
    Sif 30%
    Hel 30%
    Loki 20%

Hmm... interesting.

3. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Sif is, in Norse mythology, a goddess of the Æsir, wife of Thorand mother of Thrud, Ullr and Modi. She has hair of gold which grows just like natural hair, made by the dwarves called "sons of Ivaldi". Her hair's color may have represented ripe wheat. Loki cut off Sif's hair as a prank, but when Thor found this out he forced Loki to promise to have golden hair made by the Dwarves. Loki uses this event to taunt Sif and, indirectly, Thor in Lokasenna.Loki succeeded in having such hair made, as well as Freyr's ship Skíðblaðnir and Odin's spear Gungnir, all made by the same dwarf, Dvalin. Her name is used to designate the Earth in Skáldskaparmál 87. After Freyja, Sif is the most beautiful of the goddesses. Snorri calls her the Sybill. It is possible that Sif was a goddess of the home, of field and of the crop and she had some power on destiny. Gold was called 'hair of Sif'. Hilda R. Ellis Davidson tells us that her braids of hair was offered to mother earth

Sif 80%
    Thor 70%
    Tyr 60%
    Freyr 60%
    Hel 60%
    Bragi 60%
    Odin 60%
    Loki 50%
    Freya 40%
    Heimdall 40%
    Frigg 40%
    Balder 40%
    Njord 20%
    Skadi 20%

Funny that I am a red head :shake:

4. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Balle
    Yeah, I just remember that the rope they were going to tie Fenris was some special rope made by the dwarves and he refused to be bound until one of the gods put an arm in his mouth...

@Kitiara
    :lol: what a coincidence...!

5. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Freyr 80%
    Balder 70%
    Odin 70%
    Freya 60%
    Skadi 60%
    Frigg 60%
    Thor 50%
    Bragi 50%
    Hel 50%
    Loki 30%
    Sif 30%
    Njord 30%
    Tyr 30%
    Heimdall 20%

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    The god of war, eh? I'm not one-handed though.

7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Thor 90%
    Odin 80%
    Hel 60%
    Tyr 50%
    Freya 50%
    Freyr 50%
    Balder 50%

Thor, with Oden close behind. Good enough for me.

8. Acrux Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

*crazy laugh*

Ooooooooodin!

Odin 60%
    Bragi 50%
    Balder 50%
    Loki 50%
    Freyr 40%
    Freya 40%
    Skadi 40%
    Njord 40%
    Frigg 30%
    Sif 30%
    Tyr 30%
    Hel 30%
    Thor 30%
    Heimdall 10%

9. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Freya 60%
    Freyr 60%
    Heimdall 50%
    Bragi 50%
    Balder 50%
    Tyr 50%
    Loki 50%
    Hel 40%
    Odin 40%
    Skadi 30%
    Frigg 30%
    Thor 20%
    Sif 20%
    Njord10%

I've heard of Odin before.. but none of the others. I take it they all live in Valhalla?

10. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Odin and the rest of the Aesir (sky gods) reside in Asgard. People who fought and died valiantly are either taken to Valhalla (where Odin reigns supreme) by the Valkyries, or to Freya's hall.

11. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Odin just lives in Valhalla, he reigns supreme over entire Asgard :p .

12. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Oh yeah...I know that :p Hmm I guess it didn't sound like it in my previous post though. Haha sorry.

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I'm Njord! :)

Njord 90%

Bragi 80%

Balder 70%

Freya 70%

Sif 70%

Freyr 70%

Loki 60%

Thor 60%

Odin 40%

Hel 40%

Skadi 40%

Heimdall 40%

Tyr 30%

Frigg 30%

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.