1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which country breeds the best women?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Barmy Army, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. Tarrasque

Tarrasque Whoever said Paladins had to be charismatic? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I have travelled a reasonable amount and in my opinion it has to be the English women. There's a an English woman for any possible desired variant.

3. OldJim Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Relative question

[​IMG] Its a relative question, it depends on taste, on what each one looks for in a girl, IMHO the top 3 are Sweden, Poland and Italy.

But i would not mind having a brazilian or greek girl paying a visit once in a while ;)

4. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Don't get the Polish women thing. We've lots of Polish folk around here and the women are godawful. They don't seem to look after themselves, and that's a basic thing.

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Same up here. Perhaps all the good looking ones stay in Poland?

6. nunsbane

nunsbane

There are beautiful girls anywhere you go.

My personal favorite location for beautiful girls is wherever Jessica Alba (or her genes) hail from....she has to be the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

7. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    My ex was one the prettiest girls I've ever seen...

It was quite bothersome, really. Me and my mates from the band I was in were downing few beers and when she was around the guys couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Try to have a normal conversation over brew when that happens. They might say something to you but they talk to her. And then it's all pissing contest and trying to get her attention. Sheesh. I'm not planning to go over something like that any time soon.

edit: ...oh yeah, just forgot to add: :p

8. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I just want to point out that I sincerely hope that there is no country out there "breeding" women -- when I see that phrase I see bloodline charts for horses or dogs! Not something I want there to be a scientific program for!

9. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Wow, I just found out who Sam Cooke was today. English women just gained a lot of points in my book.

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Google Images isn't sure whether Sam Cooke is a fairly attractive blond lady, or a black chap. I'm going to assume the former, but this lack of clarity feels like a betrayal from the almighty Google. :(

To actually contribute something with this post: yes, there are some very pretty girls in Britain. :love:

11. Déise

Déise Both happy and miserable, without the happy part!

The joke going around Ireland at the moment is that the county with the best looking women is whichever has the most Poles in it. Funny there's such a difference of perception. Granted they stand out a lot more given that the natives are starting at such a low base but British women aren't really much better. Polish women aren't just great looking, they also have much lower expectations, which is really serving to put the competition on Irish girls. Gotta love market forces!

Just to be clear, I mean that Polish women do not have unrealistic aspirations as to the calibre of men they can get a date with given their own attractiveness. I'm not trying to suggest they're all a bunch of sluts once they are on a date!

Looking at the broader picture rather than just those who've settled in Ireland, I'd definitely agree with Swedes, although Australians are good shouts too.

12. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    To me, this ends the discussion

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You've gotta get out more.

:p

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I don't think this is something I can generalize on. I like pretty girls. Every country has at least a few of them.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.