1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which console do you find yourself playing the most often?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Nick The Friendly Goth, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

2. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

It used to be my X Box, but now I find myself playing my brothers Ps2 much more. Its those wrestling games, crap in real life, but funny as hell in game.

3. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I play Final Fantasy games on the Playstation2 a lot (FF Origins rocks! :D ) I play MOH Frontline, Splinter Cell and Halo on my Xbox.

Overall I play playstation the most.

4. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Playstation 2. GameCube can be fun (or should I say Smash Bros. can be fun), but PS2 is still king.

5. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31

No consoles for me, that's why I'm a computer geek. ;)

6. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    This is how it happened - Pong, Atari, Nintendo, Playstation and now my PC :)

7. enjan Gems: 5/31

Hmm, no consoles for me, but of the ones I have played on, PS2 seems to have the best/most entertaining games.

8. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

SNES all the way

Nothing beats a game of mario kart against your friends

9. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    hmmm console i most played NES-8 bit :D

10. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Overall I played ps1 the most. Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game of all time. I play ps2 now though, much better graphics.

11. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Well in a couple of weeks I'll be playing my brand new shiny PlayStation 2 :grin: :p :roll: :rolling: :spin:

12. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

SNES rules,with Zelda and Secret of Mana !!

13. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

PS2 FOREVER!

14. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I only play pc, don't much like all the consoles. I think computers are so much more technically advanced. They seem real...

I have played ps and ps2 though. :p

15. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

I never liked comp games... they just odd so to speak. Besides i don't like having to upgarde my pc every time i want to play a game, I mean it makes a 50$ game into a 100$ game. IMO

16. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

erm... the console of counter-strike, does that count?

17. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Playstation 2. I'm even co-working on a Playstation fansite for part a new gaming network. I know the admins don't like advertising on SP so e-mail me if you'd like the address (though the site's getting a re-design and is not quite up yet).

I just love PS2, the games far out-do anything the GC or Xbox can produce. That's not to say I don't like the other two, just not a patch on Playstation.

18. Bulges Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Well, I play PC the most. My girlfriend and I love NWN. But as far as consoles go, we play the only one worth playing, the X-Box. I kick her butt at Halo and DOA3, she gets me on DOAX and JSRF. And I am the Mistress of Fuzion Frenzy when our friends come over.

19. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Only one worth playing? Lol, it has so few decent exclusives.

20. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

It's nice to see that it isn't just me playing SNES in these troubled times :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.