1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where's Annah?

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Vicsun, May 5, 2001.

1. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] My first post here...

Where did Annah go? She was somewhere in the hive, but after I picked up Dak'kon (sp?) she just dissapeared.

It's probably something very stupid, but I just can't figure it out.

2. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I'm guessing when you first met her you just talked to her and she didn't actually join your group. If that's so, no nead to worry she will turn up again in her own good time.

PS it's good to see a newbie to the game is 'missing' Annah already.

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Have you pissed her maybe by questioning about her tail?

No matter, you'll see her again when you finish a quest for Pharod.

Edit: sorry about a spoiler...

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited May 05, 2001).]

4. Avooch Dar Guest

She will turn up in good time dont worry and it is nothing to do with pharod is it you two...hint wink

5. Vicsun Gems: 9/31

Thank you!
    I already found her again.
    @slappy: missing? Are there ppl who don't want her in the group? Considering she's the ONLY thief in the game (correct me if I'm wrong) I think she is needed. At least that's my experience from BG2.

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I'm not sure about other NPCs, but you can certainly make the nameless one a theif if you really don't want Annah in your party.

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yep, except for Annah there are no other thief NPCs in the game. But since she's one of your romantic interests (besides Grace), I wouldn't leave her out. Unless you intend to romance Grace...

8. Slappy Gems: 19/31

Vicsun, I meant 'missing' as in being sad at losing a friend (or lover). As to others not wanting her - have you seen the other post about trying to sell her into slavery!!!!

It's such a distressing idea that I can't even bring myself to post an outraged comment on that thread ;)

9. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Does this mean, that if you don't use Annah, you'll have something with Grace instead?

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31

No, you won't kiss her like Annah. That's probably more stuff they never finished in PT. Bastards.

11. Igneous Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Oh Slappy, please do so! Everyone is allowed to have an opinion AND express it ;) Give your scope on evil Torment playing while you're there.

P.S. The number of posts on the torment forum was 666 when I posted this :D :D But 667 after I posted this... How is that for coincidence?

[This message has been edited by Igneous (edited May 08, 2001).]

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31

That's not coincidence:
    666th post is mine!

13. Vicsun Gems: 9/31

Hmm? Romancing? I didn't think of that. I thought that since you are kinda dead you wont be able to romance anyone. Oh well gues I'm wrong.

14. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Vic, love is blind even in this game :D

15. Avooch Dar Guest

Annah must be pretty desperate.......she could not have had a love life before what with that tail of hers!

16. Slappy Gems: 19/31

Igneous, nah can't so it. To reply would mean thinking about the whole idea and I just can't go there. Playing as an evil charcater is something that I just haven't been able to do in any of these types of game yet. I keep meaning to try an evil party in something like BG to start with (especially as the charcater interaction is not imortant in BG). Maybe one day. If I did it in PT I'd probably just take Ignus and Vhailor (sorry blank spot oh his name). At least that way I wouldn't be upsetting any of the nice characters.

Avooch Dar - your comment about Annah being desperate and all. She reckons (and this is a bit of a SPOILER if you are still pursuing the romance) that she has been fighting blokes off in the past and has never been kissed before the Nameless one does. Of course after that kiss things look pretty bleak for he in the future too. As a thought, did anyone try casting protection from fire or doing something similar before the kiss - does it help??

17. miniwoo Guest

whoa, what exactly happens??

do you spit a fireball at her or something??

sorry, im still in the warrens.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.