1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where the hell are my pants?

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by SleepleSS, May 19, 2004.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

This story is based on the writing dares post. It's not finished yet but this is what I have right now comments are welcome!

~Where the hell are my pants?~

Where the hell are my pants? I know they must be somewhere around here! I really should stop drinking when freaky things like this keep happening. I mean live is hard enough when you are a long extinct Dodo, but this is ridiculous! Where have I been last night and where am I now? Oh my head, the agony! It keeps spinning and spinning, I’m so hungry! Then the door opens and a really ugly witch enters the room. You’re hungry? She asks. I'm hungry...for love. Love? The long extinct Dodo asks. What do you know about love? And where the hell are my pants? Those, the really ugly witch replies, are two total different questions. I do have answers to both of them but I won’t tell, not before you have done some things for me. Actually, the long extinct Dodo replies, I just want to know where my pants are. I’m not really interested in your vision upon love. But you DID ask me, so you must do some tasks for me and you shall hear my vision of love, it will lead you to your pants, you know? The long extinct Dodo shakes his head and says: Alright, you win! Tell me what to do. Alright, the really ugly witch replies, you must infiltrate with the Flaming Warrior Pancakes so you can steal a powerful Item for me: The triple-lens-magnifier.

And how am I supposed to do this? The long extinct Dodo asks. You must go into town, really ugly witch replies, and talk with Gerrothorax. He knows the leader of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes. You will probably find him in the Anal seafood bar.The Anal seafood bar? The long extinct Dodo asks, But I have a hangover I can’t go to a bar now! I’ve got just the thing! The really ugly witch replies. She looks inside a cabinet and retrieves some strange smelling leaves from the top drawer. Chew on this and you will feel better in no time! That, tastes like… like chicken! The long extinct Dodo says. No! The really ugly witch replies, it’s the taste of a very hot naked succubus taking a shower underneath a waterfall while tomorrow is becoming today. That also tastes like chicken! The long extinct Dodo replies.

[ May 19, 2004, 12:45: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*Blinks*

Add punctuation and I'll read it.

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Wow, that was beautiful

4. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

LOL, I can't wait till you post the rest
    It's high time sb wrote some good non-serious fantasy stuff
    /me praises Terry Pratchett

Good Job :thumb:

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] All right here is some more it's not much but I'm working on it :) !

Gerrothorax is sitting in the Anal seafood bar looking at the local beauties. A very nice looking waitress walks up to him and asks if she can help him. Yes you can! Gerrothorax replies. ‘Cause I’m hungry…for love! If that is your best pick up line, the very nice looking waitress replies, then you will never get in my bed! That’s ok, Gerrothorax replies, I do it on the ground all the time! The very nice looking waitress shakes her head and walks away. At that moment our hero, the long extinct Dodo, enters the Anal seafood bar.

6. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

more... lol

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] You must be Gerrothorax, the long extinct Dodo says, when he walks op to the him. Yes I am, Gerrothorax replies, but how do you know that? Because you look like a Gerrothorax, the long extinct dodo replies. You did come all the way to this place to tell me I look like a Gerrothorax? Gerrothorax asks. No actually, the long extinct Dodo replies, I want to be a part of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes. Normally that would be a problem, Gerrothorax says, since you don’t look like a flaming pancake. But it’s the year of Bacon you know? So the Flaming Warrior Pancakes can use al help they can get to arrange the annual Cheesefest. The probably let you do 3 challenges and then your in! Go to the leader of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes, he lives by the tomato garden at the edge of the forest and tell him I did sent you. Thanks! The long extinct Dodo says. I go look for him then! Good luck! Gerrothorax replies. I see you at the Cheesefest then.

Oh and by the way, Gerrothorax asks, where are your pants? Don’t ask, the long extinct Dodo replies.
    --------------------------------------------------
    TBC

8. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Funny SleepleSS

Waiting for the next part.

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Allright here is a little part, I'm currently working out the entire story line and allready wrote the end, it will take a wj=hile to get ther but untill then enjoy!

After a short walk our hero arrives at the house near the tomato garden. This must be the house of the leader of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes! The Long extinct Dodo says to himself. Then he knocks on the door. A rather old looking Flaming Warrior Pancake opens the door and looks at our hero with a sad smile. You must be the long extinct Dodo everybody is talking about? No, the long extinct Dodo replies, I’m just the long extinct Dodo that wants to become a Flaming Warrior Pancake. Come on in, the leader of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes answers.

I’m an old, old man. The leader of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes says. I did spent most of my life fighting those scary angry bubbles. Bubbles? The long extinct Dodo asks. You know those evil round things that are verry light and float through the air. Then they float towards you and *PoP* They explode! I don’t think “explode” is the right word, The long extinct Dodo replies. Don’t argue with me! The leader of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes replies. You want to become a member? Well we need all the help we can get, since it is the year of Bacon. We also need some one to guard the triple-lens-magnifier. The triple-lens-magnifier? The long extinct Dodo asks. No, The leader of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes replies.

The first task is to buy a lollypop from the lame goblin. He has a store near the edge of the wood, only a mile from here, you can’t miss it! The leader of the Flaming Warrior Pancakes says. What can be so hard about buying something from a store? The long extinct Dodo asks in reply. Well the thing is, he only sells carrots. Damn.

[ June 23, 2004, 22:33: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.