1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where is Nihl Xander?

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Rakanishu, Apr 14, 2001.

1. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Where is Nihil Xander? The guy who builds the Dream Builder machine?

I've searched the foundry's common areas but can't find him.

I don't really want to do the Godsmen quests or join their faction, unless that's the only way I can find him.

2. herf Guest

when you are in the area with the big vats that build weapons? go through the door on the eastern wall, then when ur in there go through the other door, head to your right and go up that little passage, nihl xander will be standing there.

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Shortly, he's in eastern hall behind Keldor. And you don't have to join Godsmen to meet him and get Dream Machine quest.

4. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Arrgh. Well I joined the Godsmen anyway, and found him when I searched for the suicidal guy.

What is the bugger doing slacking there? I expected him to be at the forge.

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Don't cry for being a Godsman, now you can get WIS+1 form Sarossa.

6. Avooch Dar Guest

Not always it depends on your alignment

7. Avooch Dar Guest

Yuo cant get that bonus if you join the chaosmen first

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Listen pal, it doesn't matter your alignment!

And of course you can't get wisdom permanently changed if you're member of another faction (not only Chaosmen). That's why I noted above to take Godsmen membership what also means to give up any faction you maybe joined before.

And a friendly note: make notes in one post if there's noone else's post between (use edit option) or you'll be mocked by moderators.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited May 08, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.