1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where is Annah?!

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by DevonKev, Jul 12, 2010.

1. DevonKev Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm playing PST for the first time and am really enjoying it. I've run into a problem though that I can't find an answer to on the web or in these forums. I killed Annah when she was in the NorthEast Quarter after reading Montressor's walkthrough [sez: You can kill Annah for some random treasure and her Chained-Teeth Earring. Either way you will meet her again later (she's only pretending to be dead).]. My problem arises when I give Pharod the golden sphere- she doesn't appear! I saved the game right before this and tried every dialougue option but can't get her to show up. This was the last thing I did in the first section of the game- ie- I finished the Dead and Drowned Nations and the Warrens and was planning on going on to the next chapter. I also waited til Pharod dies and she still didn't show up. I patched the game to 1.1 before I started playing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The walkthrough is wrong in this instance. You'll find in your journal after you speak to Pharod that it says that Annah found your body but she was one of the Tieflings you killed in the Hive.

Once she is dead, she is dead. It's possible to get Game Over if Annah and Pharod die without you finding how to access the next part of the game.

It is possible that the oldest versions of the game do not check properly, or it was simply a bug that did not trigger Annahs' death properly.

3. Droom Gems: 1/31

did you buy the game or rip it off from emule?

no matter. You can't play properly with out the tweakui

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The powertool Microsoft released a while back? Why would you need that?

First time I've heard it mentioned in being required for this game.

5. DevonKev Gems: 1/31

8people, thank you for your quick reply. I've decided to go back a few days in my save games to before I killed Annah. The game is great so I don't mind replaying it.

I started replying to the other question but realised that it is in no way relevant to my question so I'll pass.

Thanks again 8people.

6. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I finally had the time to check this out, and have sent revised files for two pages of the walkthrough. I don't remember where I got the information that you could kill Annah without consequences but it was faulty. Sorry! :o

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.