1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where can I find a healer in the Underdark?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Shrikant, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I'm out of the Underdark now. Razed Ust Natha and sold all drow weaponry I had. If my Kensai wasn't NG, I'd have killed Elhan where he stood.
    Next time Im gonna play a CN Fighter/Necromacer and rid Faerun of Adalon and Elhan. Pricks :flaming:
    Now to get back Imoen's soul.
    Still, anyone know of a mod which adds a healer in the Underdark?

2. TheBard Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

I think the consensus is noone knows one.

3. Klorox

Klorox Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-mĂȘnu! Veteran

Just swap that ring of regeneration around.

4. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

You should have two.
    One from the Adventure Mart (Pick Pocket), and I just picked up another in SpellHold earlier today.

;)

5. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

@Shrikant - Greater Restoration is a healing spell, it's lesser restoration and heal all in one! Likewise Ressurection (raise dead + heal) - this also applies to the rod of ressurection, you can fully heal 10 times, sell it and buy it back recharged

6. Shrikant

Didnt know that about Greater Restoration. Thanks. Not sure I have a lot of spell slots at that level tho.

I know about Ressurection. That rod you get for saving Haer'Dalis' ass is down to 3 charges now.
    Anyone know where I can find another one?

I didn't have a pickpocketing thief before Chapter 6. Getting Jan just to do that dirty job didn't seem like RP.

:yot:
    How many Boots of Speed are there in game? SoA.
    I know about the pair in the Planar Prison.
    And those from shoving tokens down something in Spellhold.
    Any others?

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Renal Bloodscalp has a pair in the thieves guild.

That is it for SOA I think so that would make it three pairs.

8. Shrikant

Sooo... I kill the annoying halfling?
    Must install Quest Pack next time.

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I have always had to kill Renal to get his boots - but I always thought that he was a human.

I heard somewhere that you could pick pocket Renal for his boots but I have never been able to do so despite potion boosting my pick pocket skill through the roof.

10. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

When is it safe to kill him?
    Chapter 6?

It won't effect anything if you've done all the chapter 2 quests right?

edit:
    Also if you are a thief will it affect your stronghold?

I guess you could wait until the games end in chapter 7... :evil:

11. Shrikant

Hang on.
    How did you survive? Didnt that chap with the cheese sword backstab the hell out of you?

12. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I normally kill Renal in chapter 6 - I think the cheese sword thing is only in effect pre-Spellhold if you didn't side with Bodhi.

13. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

You can get another rod of ressurection from Ribald in the Adventurers Mart. Also if you sell a rod of ressurection and buy it back it will be fully charged.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.