1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where are you sleeping?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by SleepleSS, May 14, 2005.

1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I have a matress that is laid out in the living room of my horrid little apartment. This is so I can watch TV, as there is no working cable in the master bedroom. Also, when my kids come visit, I toss down 3 more matresses and we "camp out" in the living room.

I have also been known to sleep on my girlfriend's couch ;)

2. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Did she kick you out of her bed?
    heh - kidding!

I've had this double bed that is about on and a half metres of the ground since when I was around 10.

The first night I had a night mare which resulted in me falling off a cliff and waking up, then I stepped out of my new bed. Boy did I get a shock, my old bed was only around 2 feet above sea level.

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

In bed? I shall try that one ;)

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Most men do women. Some do men, others do both. SleepleSS does the laundry.

I sleep in a bed. It's 220cm long and 90cm wide. It's about 45 cm from the ground. And I like it.
    And I never wear a pyjama (sp in english?). I like that too.

5. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I sleep in a single bed. Fine for me but not if I need to share it. ;) I like to sleep on my old couch too in the afternoons. Lately, I've started sleeping in the buff. :D

MoN,

Close enough. It's pyjamas.

6. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I sleep in a single bed with a mattress which needs to be replaced. Damn springs are broken... :cool: You get three guesses as to why, and the first two dont count! ;)

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ah! That's right. For some reason the english speaking people are wearing more than one 'pyjama'... :)

Faraaz, you have been acting like a small kid, jumping on your bed for all the excitement you needed?
    You have one of these 'fold-it-into-the-wall'-beds and it came down with a smack, crushing the armadillos and aardvarks that are ever roaming your bedroom?
    You sabotaged them so your older brother might get suspicious on what you have been doing all night, while there was surely nobody else around?
    :D

[ June 03, 2005, 17:07: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.