1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your real name?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Serpent Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

2. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

My real name is David although most people locally refer to me as "The Perp".

3. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    David Marc

4. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

For me it's Dominik Konrad. I hate Konrad, it sounds so stupid !

5. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

joacqin: Yeah, I know that it's a guy's name. Actually Ellen Kenneth Stratos would be a nice full name, LOL. My current family name is Finnish, so it's quite dumb.

Harkle: Poor little you. *goes to laff her rear off* Well, if you put 'u' in my name instead of 'o', you get 'egg'. So we're in the same box.

6. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Heh, it doesn't really matter. At least people usually remember my name. :)

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Penny, with no middle name, but I like to be called Pen.

8. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I'm sorry that's classified information :cool:

9. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Mine is Joona Kyyrö (If you do not speak Finnish do not even tey to pronounce the last name ;) )

10. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Address me as Your Excellency.

11. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] If I posted my real name, the aluminatta would surely find me!

:)

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Truth be said, he does hold some less than completely unimportant post in the Most Renowned Order of Everfull Chalice and Glorious Bean... :D :p ;)

Surprising how relatively many people actually post their full names here on the boards. I don't recall using my full name more than maybe four or five times in my whole life and even that only for the purpose of intimidation.

13. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Benjamin Robert.

Just call me Ben, I hate my full name.

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Amy Christine

15. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

David Song.

16. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Dave Milward

*** shameless self-promotion *** :rolleyes: :)

Incidentally, the same Dave Milward who contributed his BG1, BG2, IWD2 walkthroughs, and the BG NPC Interactions Guide to SP.

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Callum Josef (its actually joseph, but i can never remember how to spell it. Who writes their middle name on a a daily basis anyway?) Moore. Thus, if you notice on the photo ambum, my name is Kaylym Murr. I think its a good spice up to an otherwise disinteresting name.

My brother was the person that donated the Ace Ventura soundset to sp. Dont think less of me because of it.

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

First name - David
    Second name - Ross (cringe - my biological father's name)
    Confirmation name - Christopher
    Though I'm looking into changing or dropping the "Ross" for personal reasons

19. rastilin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Now you're all mine, hahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously though, I'm Mircea Ungureanu, anyone who calls me that and spells it incorrectly gets hacked. Just call me Danny.

20. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

First name: Alistair
    Second name: Brett
    Thrid name: King
    Last name: Shall remain unknown
    Best name: Rotku

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.