1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your poison?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Baezlebub, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

2. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Bloody Mary for me... none of my friends like it but i enjoy drinking it.

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Wine sucks. I like whiskey, especially Blackadder. Yayness.

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Martini Bianco. Though not nearly as much now as I used to drink 8 months ago. I've still got a bottle left unopened which has been so for 2 months now. That's a good thing :) (Emotions and Booze are a cocktail I don't want to mix ;) )

5. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In the beginning, it was anything I could get my hands on, now I'm down to Miller Lite :(

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Actually anything which is proved :D

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Virtanen? Well, I feel unpatriotic by saying this, byut battery goes better with Jagermeister :D

8. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Right now? I'd have to say something like tequila. I think that that would hit the spot very nicely. Not to mention that it would knock me out for the rest of the century (the whole bottle that is)

But usually I like anything fast-acting. So again, tequila or vodka. Although cognac is nice too...

I KNOW! Have any of you tried Jamaican rum? It's the best!

9. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You mean Jamaican Overproof Rum? That stuff is almost like pure grain! :evil:

10. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    [​IMG] When I drink at all, which is rare, I prefer Lagavullin double matured scotch whiskey with a Guinness.

11. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Gimme a bottle of Jose Cuervo and a thirty-pack of Budwiser to keep me happy!

That is about all I usually keep around the house, but sometimes I get crazy and buy some Crown Royale and RC Cola.

The only way vodka will enter my body is in my friend's special concoction. Because of it's potency, we call it "Evil S***." It consists of:

One full case of Smirnoff Ice
    Bottle of Everclear
    Bottle of Cherry Vodka (for coloring! hehehe!)
    Bowl of sugar-water (for that extra potency)
    Bag of Ice (trust me, it would kill you otherwise!)
    Mix in a five-gallon Igloo cooler, let it cool off, and then proceed to get snookered!

We usually buy enough for twenty gallons, and that will last a weekend, depending on how many people are around. The average person will be drunk after four glasses, and staggering around the pool babbling incoherently after six. Eight will send you to the floor.

The stuff tastes like pink lemonade with a kick - add to this a sweltering Texas summer day, and you are more than likely to see drunken stupors before dark, (and hopefully some naked females in the pool after dark!)

12. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

They all taste like crud, so my answer would be none. While I can come up with the effort of drinking even when it tastes so bad I nearly puke up after every sip of any stuff imaginable I try, there's still the problem that I hate drunken people (I think it's mallowed down to "dislike" now), and I hate even more when I lose control of myself. I have reason to believe I can cause a lot of damage on people (not least of which is me myself) if I don't watch my words. Besides, the whole idea of drinking yourself to stupor is unimaginably dumb. Most of my friends do that, but I still think it's dumb. And while some wine with food is perfectly acceptable to me, I still can't stand the taste when I could be drinking milk or water, or just plain low-alcohol beer for the lack of better options.

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My poison would have to be Stella Atois (sp)

14. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] New Castle Brown, Boddington's, Harp or Guiness for beer

Tanqueray Gin & Tonic

Tequila in any form

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I'm currently trying to finish up a bottle of a smal-vintage triple cream sherry so we don't have to move it - that could explain my volubility in the chatroom lately! :roll:

Movers won't knowingly take alcohol. You should have seen the party we had when we left Oregon! The remainder was boxed and tucked into the truck of Velcro's car...

16. Dyacea Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I don't drink alcohol, so...Indian Tonic Water! For some reason, it goes straight to my head.

17. Ilona Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Strawberry Magharita!

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Pure alcohol, and yes that was sarcasm. I'm 14, for now.

19. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I don't drink alcohol much but when i do i drink ouzo :thumb: or wine :cool: and the last choice is beer (but not much)

20. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Beer. Preferably 'Hertog Jan' or Hertog Jan's 'Janneke'.
    Cointreau is not that bad either.
    Best thing I ever got down my throat was Gran Marnier Cent-cinquantenaire (GM based on 150 years old Cognac)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.