1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your current party?

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Jesper898, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Believe it or not, I actully have a current party for once.
    My current party consists of:
    - Human Rogue3/Wizard (of some sort) 3
    - Human again iirc, Paladin3/cleric3

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Welcome back to IWDII RotKU :1eye:

I made a party that for the first time in my career saved the bridge in act 1. And they even defeated everything there without sleeping. And defeated the Fort too without sleeping and using potions. *Yay* Happy. Not that it probably is anything good in your standards.

A dwarven Barbarian
    A human Sorcerer
    A Half-elf Druid.

Haste+Barkskin+Protection from evil is what I am living on here in the beginning.

3. BLINGGGjuice Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

My current party:two fighter/wizards, two fighter/sorcerors,one fighter/rogue,one fighter/cleric-all two weaponed,ambidexteriuos,maxed in bastard swords,improved criticals,spell penetration,some with armored arcana,combat casting-all human and fighters to begin with(accept rogue :D )All have bastard swords for a slashin' good time!

Saved bridge two out of two times so far. :p

4. Quicho Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

My party just entered HoF after beating the twins. They are:

• Fridela Slink, Lightfoot Halfling (f), Rogue 13/Ranger 3/Wizard 2, CN
    • Tara Hardhead, Half-Orc (f), Barbarian 13/Rogue 3/Battleguard of Tempus 2, CN
    • Rugar Turak, Shield Dwarf (m), Fighter 13/Sorcerer 5, LG
    • Tanmar Lorram, Aasimar (m), Morninglord of Lathander 17, NG
    • Sunkar Humn Fulram, Drow (m), Evoker 16, Paladin of Mystra 1, LG
    • Shacka Tula, Wild Elf (f), Sorceress 16, Rogue 1, Bard 1, CN
    Trying to play role - all have background and MC is based on what they are doing (especially drow palladin ;) ). I wonder how they will master HoF. If I could find some time to play.

5. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I'm currently playing in HoF mode.

aasimar true neutral druid lvl21 going pure. Shapeshifts a lot. :spin:
    10, 10, 10, 16, 25, 14 - brain of the party

Half-orc neutral evil barbarian lvl22 going pure also (no 4lvls of fighter :p ). He's our major damage dealer. Unable to stand alone though HoF just crashes through him :(
    25, 12, 18, 8, 10, 6

aasimar true neutral cleric battleguard of Tempus, also going pure... i guess :)
    This is our summoner. Mainly this is her job, though she can also deal quite some damage with her 4 attacks and moderate damage(dual-wielder). Another great aspect of her is Heal spell, not mentioning mass heal :eek:

aasimar neutral good sorcerer 20 (anyone guesses this one also going pure?) :heh:
    Spell slinger and alternate summoner. Did a great job when i started HoF with lvl1 chars :D

This one is newly created. Human lawful neutral fighter12/rogue1.
    I've no plans for thi guy. He just is and i take whatever class i feel like when i level. I like the idea of a sneak attack so i took rogue class.
    Continuing the same. Dual-wielder too.

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

:wail:
    My brother saved over my game, so it looks like I will have to start a new party all over again...
    Two IWD2 parties in a week, that has to be a record for me.

7. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] @RotKU

Did you export your characters? If you did it's easy to just continue from where you stopped. I (or someone else, doesnt matter) can send you a savegame which is (more or less) saved at the same position as was yours.
    Then you place all plot-related items on the ground and start modifying youre party.

And you're done ;) :D

8. Rotku

lol
    That would be excellent, if it weren't for the fact that I didn't exprot my characters. It was one of those games that I only ever quick saved and never bothered to do anything else.
    Thanks anyhow.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.