1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What song can't you get out of your head at the moment?

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Shell, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] 'World Looking In' By Morcheeba would be mine. I've been looking for it for ages and just downloaded it :)

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Right now its an old one.

"When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do, is take a look at you, and I'm not so blue, when your close to me nothing seems to matter, my whole world could shatter I don't care. Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love"

Don't ask me why.

3. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Megadeth - Holy Wars. Great song with interesting lyrics.

4. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Pink feat. William Orbit - Feel Good Time

Man, I'm absolutely no Pink fan, but this song really drives me crazy!! (In a good sense, of course!! ;) :D )

5. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Saturday Night I was at a bachelor party and one of the establishments we visited was playing "Big Balls" by AC/DC

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I don't know why but Metallica's song "St. Anger" and Iron Maiden's "Children of the damned" can't get out of my head. The songs aren't even that good... :(

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Mathetais, who is that song by? I ask because I have the very same song by My Superhero, and I didn't realise it was a cover.

8. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Linkin Park - Crawling with Aaron Lewis

He has a really good voice, and I like Staind's music and him with Linkin Park just sounds amazing.

9. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ SoCo

Good call. I didn't like LP until reanimation came out. Good stuff...but then again, it isn't really LP, is it? ;)

For me, I've had "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo in me head for about a week now...and loving every minute of it. :D

10. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

The theme of Beverly Hills Cop. I just looked in the tv guide and saw that it's on tonight, so now I'm stuck with it. Knowing me, it'll probably take three days to get that out of my head.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I've got three songs playing in my head at the same time, can get rather confusing. I have Savage Garden - I want You, (as in the song, not that I want savage garden...) Savage Garden - Break Me Shake Me, and Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply,

12. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Right now it's Diam's DJ (sucks, big time) and Saint Seiya Hadès theme (I'm a new fan :) )

13. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

jamiroquai - virtual insanity

14. Iago Gems: 24/31

Polar "All those voices". It keeps coming back and back and back and back and back. Then I get rid of it and then it's on the radio again.

15. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden. I saw then in concert last night with motorhead and Dio. they kicked a$$

16. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I am the eye in the sky, looking at you. I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools. I can cheat you blind. (Eye in the sky - Alan Parson's Project)

But after reading all these posts, I am afraid that I will annoy people with humming the Virtual Insanity-tunes of Jamiroquay.
    Thank you, Jack Funk! Thank you! :shake: ;)

17. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

All of today I've been alternating between having Memory from Cats stuck in my head and also And So It Goes by Billy Joel... I'm not really sure why since I haven't heard them in ages but I suspect it has something to do with my cleaning out everything in my desk, bureau, and bookshelf so that I keep finding little mementos of the past 6 years.

18. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] JOhhny Cash's cover of "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails
    What can I say? I listen to WXPN all the time...Mainstream music is getting boring and repetitious.

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    'XPN is the only station worth listening to in this country, IMO!

20. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I've had the openning song off Muppet Treasure Island in my head all day. Sad aye.

Shiver me timbers rattle me bones. Yo ho de ho. There are men whos hearts are as black as gold... I'll shut up now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.