1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What is the longest running campaign you have had so far?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Astin X, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Thunder Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

the group I'm in started somewere around 1985 and are still playing. Starting out with munchkin campaigns but started a campaign in around 1997 with 'normal' characters. Shortly after I joined in and we've been playing in it ever since. We try to play each week, and we rotate every few adventures to an other DM and campaign world. But the first one is still my favorite, even more so since it's a home made world, and players are encouraged to contribute to the world. The results you can see at:
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/~mark_vermeulen/Muad'dib/

The characters are now around level 12/13 and have started cultivating new lands :>

2. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Longest I ever went dming was three months, with one session per month. Ended up killing all of the characters. Mainly since I didn't read the rules enough and had titans fight third level characters with no abilities higher than 13. I'm going to start one soon, though, and I'm playing in one that's lasted since thankgiving, playing a few times a month.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.