1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Happened to Lathan?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Spelladonna, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

possible spoiler...
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    After being ambushed by the Night Knives in Waukeen's Promenade, I went back to the thieves' guild to chat with Lathan. He apologized profusely for not spotting Ama's fake ring and I commented something to the effect of 'don't let it happen again'. He left and I haven't seen him since. I've looked in the entire guildhouse and he's nowhere.

Is he gone for good?

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    When did this happen? How did you get attacked by the Night Knives? did you not tell Renal Bloodscalp about them or something? (Who's Lathan???)

*Ahem* Sorry, I had to ask as I've never actually encountered this before ;)

3. StressedE Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

My guess is that he's talking about the thieves stronghold.

I wouldn't worry too much about this Lathan guy

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Are you sure you told him that?
    Anyway, he should return in few days to inform you about your thieves' "jobs".

5. Greystar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hopefully you didn't tell him to "pack your thing and get out" ;)

6. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@StressedE
    Yes, part of the thieves stronghold. Sorry about that. Lathan is supposed to be my guy for info, so shouldn't I be a little worried if he isn't around?

@Extremist
    Oh yea, I told him that though it was by mistake. Itchy mouse finger. :bang: I've paid Renal my dues and given the thieves assignments a couple of times now, but still no Lathan. Guess I'll see what happens tonight.

@Pal
    No, no, no - definitely didn't tell him to get out. I'll give anyone a second chance. We all make mistakes.

Guess I'll just have to see what happens.

[ August 23, 2002, 12:59: Message edited by: Spelladonna ]

7. StressedE Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Why not to be worried? Because you probably won't be missing too much. If you really want to know if he will come back just rest a lot of times and see...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.