1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Drakengard2 on ps2. I liked the first and the 2nd is also very enjoyable. Very frustrating though because if you die, you have to repeat the WHOLE level. I just wasted an hour :mad:

2. Poet-Sirrah Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

IWD2 with an "other characters" party, made up of random characters from whatever struck me then, and BG2 with the Kivan mod.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I think the Galaxy needs saving from the sith threat. My exile is now to an end, and I'm slicing through Dark Jedi for the sake of the collapsing Republic.
    May the force be with you! :tie: !

What? What was the question? OH right! Games... Well, Kotor 2 obviously

4. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Emperor: Battle for Dune.

Don't know what got to me... just found it among my stash of CDs and thought why not. It's not a very good game, sadly.

5. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

As always, playing a lot of games. Oblivion is the main one (pwns), but also Sacred (disposable fun), Majesty - Northern Expansion (one of my favourite games ever), SiN (in preparation for SiN Episodes released on the 10th), Thief: Deadly Shadows (I like sneaking; it's what I do constantly in Oblivion too), and Half-Life (because I just got it working on my Linux install).

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Icewind dale II.

7. ObviousDelirium Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I am now playing Metal Gear 1, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake and Metal Gear Solid 3.

8. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Spellforce without the expansions. Its a lot better than HoMM4 and my Necromancer is kicking ass with his summons and curses :eek:

9. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I like Spellforce too, I have the expansions and I do like the necromancer as well they are nice. I'm playing Might and Magic 7 at the moment for light relief from creating my RP.

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

hitman: contracts. lots of fun.

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Diablo II. I finally go tmy hands on a manual, and things are going smoother now, I am actually enjoying it this time. Barbarians rock!

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Crusader Kings, Warcraft III, Morrowind.

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

just finished hitman2, going back to contracts now. this series is awesome.

14. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Baldur's Gate + TotSC
    Warcraft III
    All the Thief Games + Fan Made Missions and T2X
    Curse of Monkey Island
    Day of the Tentacle

15. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Metroid Prime Hunters DS - fantastic!

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Street Wars: Constructor Underworld. However, I suspect I might have run into a showstopping bug... :(

17. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS2) - a really well written RPG, the battle system got some getting used to being in real time, but nothing beyond comprehension :)

Also working on Oblivion, although I've done the Main Quest now.

18. Late Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Media:
    NWN. And one persistant world in particular, Escape from the Underdark. Though its difficult for me because of the timezones. All my friends will go past me in levels and can't quest with me anymore. :(

But then, my character is a banite, and also a necromancer (raising dead is illegal in the town) so he must have powerful allies to avoid getting killed by the do-gooders. :D

19. lizardpudding Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Battle Realms (+WOTW) :D , NFS:HP2 :mad: , and Beyond Divinity :confused: .

Beyond divinity isn't really grabbing me. I think I've been spoiled by BG. :o

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm watching hubby play GTA3 again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.