1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Neverwinter Nights. Sort of in the process of starting the OC (I'm trying to experiment with various builds in the prologue)

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Black and White 2. Feels kinda slow and limited, but the basic aspect of "being god" and having a beastie to command is pretty good. I also like of how your aligment shows in the enviroment, although it is just a little detail.

After that: Prince of Persia 3.

3. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I am playing Warcraft 3 again, and started to get interested in Dungeon Hack again.

I get like 1-2 hours of playing on weekdays only, so it will take a while. :)

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Still making my way through Baldur's Gate II for the second time.

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Morrowind.

And Wacraft 3 on battle.net.

6. Ziad

Media:
    @Blog: Dungeon Hack?! Now that's quite retro :)
    I have very fond memories of that game though.

7. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@Ziad: I never did find some of the special artifacts, and there are some classes that I'd like to try again in varying difficulty levels. Were you able to find all of those artifacts with people's names on them, like the set of Phoos equipment? Or is a trick to make me keep replaying the game to try finding something that is not there?

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Fine, if noone else is going to plug it, I will.

EasyTutu...meh. So far it's just annoying (even with three different mods just to make it look like BG1), but I trust it'll get better once I have more than just Monty in my party. Just got to Beregost, and Kivan's my next acquisition.
    *insert standard complaint about oversized random encounters in Tutu*

*insert whining about how I shouldn't have to inch my way forward to only take on two or three gibberlings/xvarts at a time rather than exploring freely as BG1 is meant to be played*
    *insert pinecone into rectum of whoever came up with Tutu as a way to stop people from making quality mods for regular BG1 :shake: *

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I fell into Puzzle Pirates this afternoon. Why do I keep playing online games when I *despise* chatting? Oh, that's right, I play the friggin' game instead of yakking all the time. :deadhorse:

10. Ziad

Media:
    @Blog: To tell you the truth I don't even remember there being named artifacts in the game... :shake:

It's been a looooong time, but you've suddenly given me the urge to drop NWN and go play Dungeon Hack all over again. Though knowing myself I'll go for the Nth time with the same old class: Fighter/Mage/Cleric. Best multiclass in the game! :thumb:

I think I'll resist the urge until I finished the NWN OC. Which I have to admit is getting more fun to play as I master the interface and get used to the combat. Having Daelan along tremendously helps: he cleaves through everything while my Sorcerer just sits there wathching...

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Playing Morrowind alot lately...my uber ranged thief/mage :D I'm determined to make it to the end this time!

Also playing Black on the PS2, its a FPS, lots of guns and action and a nice lot of stuff to randomly explode...Its good fun and challenging even on Normal difficulties, Hard is well Hard...I'm dreading Black Ops mode though...No Med Kits what so ever! :eek:

Play Dawn of War: Winter Assault Online every now and then...its a Warhammer RTS, I really enjoy it and thinks its a very well executed game.

They're the main ones, but I still have a ton of others to complete. I'm trying to resist the urge to buy any new games!...but I have a feeling I might fail when it comes to Oblivion! :(

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals has me by the throat again. I played for hours last night (from midnight on) and the first thing I did when I woke up is fire it back up. Great console RPG (SNES). :thumb:

13. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I've been playing Hitman:Contracts again recently. And I recently found God Of War, which is basically Greek mythology injected with about three pints of pure testosterone.

14. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Civ II the best version of the game has me by the short and curlies again, I play a bit of BG2; get annoyed at mind-flayers and play Civ 2 instead.

15. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

More Morrowind, despite having completed it and its expansions, in eager anticipation of Oblivion. Also, X2: The Threat. Also, Beyond Divinity. Also, Unreal Tournament 2004. Also, some Neverwinter Nights modules. Also, Anachronox. I don't have the attention span to play only a few games at once

16. theGodless Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Media:
    I'm playing "Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution" on PS2.
    Who knew that beating the living hell out of all your friends could be so much fun :D

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Fifa 2006 for PS2, thinking of what new game I could get..

18. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Knights of the Old Republic 2. Nowhere near as good as the first one, but decent enough. I shall get Oblivion some time in the near future.

19. Ziad

Media:
    Struggling through the OC in Neverwinter Nights with a Sorcerer.

20. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Away from cRPGs right now I'm playing Rollercoaster Tycoon III and rather disapointed in it. Nice graphics but maybe I'm jaded from RC I & II.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.