1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  2. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Fable the lost chapters and Vampire bloodlines, very enjoyable. I had to update my drivers for Fable to work under Vista. Hopefully I'll be able to install BG2 on my new computer this week end. Withdrawal beckons if I can't.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Fifth Morrowind character (Argonian mage who will have nothing to do with Dunmer, kills Khajiit on sight, and will try out the werewolf side of the Bloodmoon main quest), an odd game called Escape from Paradise, and waiting for WC3:TFT to come in the mail. I've also had urges to play Lufia 2 again, but we'll see whether that gets anywhere or not.

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    As in "Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals" for the old Super Nintendo?

If so, LOVE that game. :)

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Ayup. My last urge was a few months ago, at which point DotW started cursing me for reminding him of the game, because it gave him an urge to play it too. :lol:

6. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I remember that game fondly because I played it non-stop for 3 days straight while recovering from nasal surgery in middle school. It was the only final fantasy-looking RPG I could find in the rental section the day I went in, and I'd borrowed a friend's Super Nintendo for the week of bed rest (I never owned one, myself).

Never beat it, but came close. Very, very fun game. I especially liked the whole "you move, bad guy moves" game mechanic.

EDIT: As to the topic...

Neverwinter Nights 2 has made me its bitch.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Still Civilization IV, which I have playing more or less non-stop (not literally) since Christmas, whilst Neverwinter Nights 2 gathers dust in near mint condition on the shelf behind me.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I finally decided to play Kingdom Harts. I like it.

9. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    CivIV is pretty cool Harbs. Good game, quite addictive. I'd recommend Medieval 2 next pal, as soon as you want a new game. MTW2 is really good fun, and terribly addictive.

10. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Gone back to playing Fallout after the whole Fallout bad topic. I love it.

11. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    I created a new Vault Dweller yesterday, I named him "Sailor" :lol:
    I'm so glad the old Fallout game runs with Vista.

12. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Playing through the Commander Keen series from my newly downloaded DOSBox.

13. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    And I thought I was being retro :lol:

I love the Commander Keen games. My brother and I got the shareware episode when it was out and kept pestering our father until he got us the registered episodes. I don't think I could play it now though - my reflexes are not what they used to be.

I'm about to start Menzoberranzan, which has been sitting on a shelf untouched for almost a decade.

14. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Haha, I am saving and loading far too often in Keen. I don't have the patience to master every little jumping problem in each level, nevermind having to string together dozens of these manuevers in a row to finish one level before dying.

Let me get this straight. Keens 1-3 is supposed to be a series somewhat disjoint from Keens 4-6? And then Keen 7 is just hanging there? The endings are not giving me any sense of closure.

[EDIT]Answered my own questions.[/EDIT]

[ June 02, 2007, 05:18: Message edited by: Blog ]

15. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i finally beat dark cloud 2 on the ps2.now i'm playing hack 2:mutation........and i'm still on neverwinter nights on the pc.i've almost finished chapter 3

16. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Just finished Vietcong, the ending was very weak.

17. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Final Fantasy XII

18. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    IWD 2. I though this was just somekinda BG rip-off, but no, soloing an Aasimar fighter is fun!

Currently lvl.8, stats: 18-16-16-12-10-10.
    Feats: greatsword (***), power attack, cleave (**), dodge, dash, improved critical.
    Seems to be working well as a warmachine and a diplomat, though I think I might need an extra healer/buff guy.

19. Latro Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I started 'SpellForce 2' this weekend.

Very nice game but I am missing the Pause-Function from NWN very much.

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Think I will relive the SC experience before the new one comes out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.