1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now? #2

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Magister, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

After struggling in an ugly fashion the last couple days with Civ IV, I'm debating between DIablo II, Medieval II, Rise of Nations and Pirates for a break...

2. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I just did my first Dark Crusade run with the Tau. Now I'm debating a re-do with the Orks or a few hours with episodes 2 and 3 of Sam & Max - season 2.

3. Nataraja Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Media:
    Im loving the Forces of Corruption expansion for Empire at War at the moment, and System Shock 2 (for the billionth time), and Thief 2 FM's from time to time...but mostly Forces of Corruption

4. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Kingdom O' Magic, an obscure adventure game from the mid-90s. Very bizarre game, but very funny.

5. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, I played 1 and 3, so I had to check it out.

While it's not really gaming, I've watched three game runthroughs from YouTube:
    1) Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within - My Game Cube version had a bug that made it impossible to play the game, so I had to see what happened in it. Seemed cool.
    2) Bioshock - This was just horrible. The beginning was great but afterwards just too predicdable.
    3) Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Such a great story that lost it's grip near the finish line. Seemed more like a movie (which btw they're making according to a rumour, starring Willis and Thornton, maybe it's Bandits 2? :p ) than a game, which was probably it's biggest flaw.

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Counter-Strike source and TF:2 mainly.

RA:3 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED :banana:

7. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    The Witcher with my new shiny NVidia 8500GT.

8. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Diablo 2. Haven't played it in a long time and had some time to kill so I started a game. It's definitely a fun game.

9. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I just finished off Call of Duty 4. Excellent game, but a little too short. Massively cinematic, though. Highly recommended!

10. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Right now, I'm playing MotB and killing brain cells with Avencast: Rise of the Mage.

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    The Darkness for PS3

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Medieval II, Total War Again. Got my win with Sicilly today, and am on my first attempt with Milan now.

13. Draspin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Dark Age of Camelot and Icewind Dale 2.

14. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    The multiplayer is brilliant.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Pathologic - no one was exaggerating when they said the translation was terrible.
    Don't know what to think of the overall game yet. It seems interesting in concept, but nothing has really grabbed my interest as of yet.

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Zombie Master. Half-Life 2 mod

17. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    Dreamfall: The Longest Journey purchased and completed inside 24 hours. Now that was one helluva game.

I didn't finish the Witcher, those loading times were just too much for me, I'll give it another shot soon.

18. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i finally finished wild arms 3. what kind of demented individual comes up with 11 boss battles in a row? no wonder we nuked the japanese. now i've started romance of the three kingdoms 8 on the playstation. i'm still in the legends of aranna on the pc, altho i think i'm close to finishing it

19. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Knights of the Old Republic.

:tie:

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm playing DEFCON: Everybody Dies a lot. Managed a conclusive victory against Deathmage before, though he made a bit of a submarine comeback at the end. Not before Europe was laid to waste though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.