1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now? #2

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Magister, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Currently having an Adventure Game spell. Working my way through Space Quest 3 now, but i am stuck at the moment. Trying to finish all the good old classics. During the last month i have finished Monkey island 1 + 2, Leisure Suit larry 6 (hillarious. Highly recomended), Quest for Glory 1 (kind of an adventure\rpg hybrid), Day of the Tentacle, and Loom.

2. Erod Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Veteran

Finally finished with Yakuza 3. It was a lot longer than I expected. But now on to Heavy Rain.

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I'm going to play Portal soon it seems since Steam released it for free (until may 24th, but after that it seems you can play indefinitely.)

4. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Jsut started Dark Queen of Krynn. Carrying over the aprty from the 1st 2 games.

Human Knight
    Human Knight
    Human F7/White MageX - DC
    Kender Cleric/Thief
    Human Red Mage
    Half-Elf F/M/C

Tons of fun and very effective party. 3 Arcane casters - 3 DBFs in one round, nice!

5. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Just finished a beautiful adventure game Mental Repairs Inc.
    Freeware, not long, lovely story.

Haven't played a game that charming in a while.

6. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Heavy Rain is a great game

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I'm fast-playing (only the major quests) Mass Effect to have a goody good (saving council etc.) male soldier character to play trough Mass Effect 2, try the Miranda romance and such.

And I ordered The Witcher and Dragon Age Awakening.

8. Scythesong Immortal Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Media:
    Life, and Bookworm Adventures.

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Neverwinter Nights 2, the original campaign, for the first time. I bought it in 2006, but I've been a bit distracted, and have finally gotten around to playing it.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Sacred. Awesome game.

11. Ragusa

Media:
    Nah. Repetitive and boring. I didn't like it. I'm playing Mass Effect 2 now, after having finished Mass Effect 1 yesterday.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Rags, it reminded me of D2, which has consumed years of my life. Sacred picked up that role after years of D2.

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Oblivion, this time playing an undead hunter: crusader class that mostly fights necromancers and vampires.

14. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Sacred 2 actually (the price finally dropped and I needed a nice game to completely shut my brain off during exam month. Works like a charm. :) )

DotW: Just Sacred or Sacred + Underworld (Sacred Gold edition)?
    Go for Sacred Gold (if you haven't already).
    I played Sacred a long time ago, but didn't like the story (until Underworld wrapped it up somewhat).

Ragusa: Yup, Sacred has way too many enemies per square mile and you want to slam your head at a wall when you're backtracking to infinity, but it delivers hack-n-slash reasonably well.

15. Scythesong Immortal Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Media:
  16. Ragusa

Media:
    After I'll finish Mass Effect 2 (some time around next weekend) I will either play DA:Awakening or, when it has arrived then, The Witcher (which would have the benefit of being something entirely new).

17. Ragusa

Media:
    And there it has arrived - tah-dah: :) The Witcher Platinum Edition ;) ... eventually :rolleyes: Installing it right now and I guess I'll have an entertaining evening today, and tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow and the day after the day after tomorrow and ... you get the idea.

18. Ragusa

Media:
    Actually, The Witcher is nice, really nice. I'm starting to really like it.

19. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Aye, The Witcher is a great game. Or at least, I think so. From the start, I loved how you could choose to finish the first chapter.

Have been playing BGtutu and UT2k4. BGtutu while I was travelling, for those rainy days where I didn't have much company, and UT2k4 mainly just to pass the time now that I'm back from travelling.

I'll probably start on some more Painkiller now. I love that game. No extra thought required, just fast paced bunny hopping and mindless fragging. And maybe some M2:TW now that I've installed it on my new PC.

20. Ragusa

Media:
    Got to say, I have just finished the first chapter of The Witcher, and it's real fun. Great game :) Nice gameplay :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.