1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now? #2

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Magister, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Playing Drakensang now. Looks ok so far. Not to fond of how the camera works though. And it seems that mosts quests in the game are the diablo kind. Go from A to B, and kill somehing\ or find some object\person. Npc`s that join you don`t seem to ever say a word either. Graphics is good though. Better than Nwn2, but not not too much. The ruleset in the game, seems solid though. Refreshing to play something thats not d&d. Although the character creation thingy is dreadfull.

This far I will give it a 6 out of 10. Ok effort. But its not BG, I can tell you that much.

2. Mongerman Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Playing god hand at the moment. I've played and loved devil may cry, ninja gaiden etc etc, but there is something about god hand that really takes the cake. Awesome fun and humor with what is possibly the best fighting system and outrageous moves I've ever seen in a game

Next in line will probably be a no merchant run through RE4, and after that either IWD2, BG2, x-com apocalypse or dungeon keeper 2. I have no need of a next gen system yet with all the old games I feel like replaying. My computer doesn;t even have a dedicated video card

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Playing Thing-Thing Arena 3. Flash game that's surprisingly addictive. :)

4. nunsbane

nunsbane

Drakensang. I love the scenery and music. beyond that, I'm about to start over for the 4th time and still am not sure how much I like the game......it is promising though.

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Mass Effect. I don't need to say anything else. :)

6. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

playing a lot of starcraft:BW theses days, me and about 4 other friends got it so a lot of 1v1 and 2v2 going on, i ususally play as zerg and a bit of terran, cant stand the holy protoss.

also a bit of diablo 2, playing with a few friends over hamachi-lan only playing us 3, as to not get tainted by the battle.net economy and ruin the fun

7. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Icewind Dale and Starcraft on my Ubuntu laptop.

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Dead Space... and it's scary! Don't play it in the dark!

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Resident Evil 5... is AWESOME! It is the best game for the PS3 so far, in my opinion. Best co-op game, hands down too. My friend and I are on our 3rd run through, and I have had the game for 1 week :D

10. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Fallout (for the first time)

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Fallout 3, except this time modded to within an inch of its life.

12. Jazhara7 Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Taking a break from my Baldur's Gate 1 replay, and am currently playing Drakensang.

Fun game, but a little railroaded, particularly in the conversations - you don't really have choices in conversations, especially when there's plot reveals. The only time you might get a different option is when you have speech skills that might affect certain characters. But usually you have just one option.

Still, it is rather fun, and has kept me playing for a few days already. :)

13. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Neverwinter nights 2, playing the module or rather campaign: Fate of a City, while waiting for MoW to be released. it is a really well made module, with some very well written dialogs and NPC's. one of the best modules I have played for nwn2.

also playing the Witcher, which is another well made RPG.

14. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Going through Fallout 3 on the X-Box for the first time. Good stuff. Thankfully I have levelled up from 'Ambassador of Peace'. I think I could feel my testosterone levels sink when we discovered that was my title. Urgh.

15. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

lol :banana:

Finished IwD, just about to start my first runthrough of Arcanum.

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    The game had bugs but it's a gem of a RPG. Magic is overpowered though.

Anyway I gave up and started playing an MMORPG. EVE to be exact. Addictive little game.

17. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm, my sister's ex was and iirc is a big fan of that one. Be careful, I think it eats a lot of time. It ate too much of his for her liking, apparently - and she's as big a WoW fan as any relatively sane person I have seen.

18. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Been playing Oblivion for a while now. It's a much improved experience over the vanilla game so far, now that I've added mods to undo the level scaling, improve the inventory screens, and add a few tidbits to add a little extra flavour to the game.

19. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I dusted off my old copy of Diablo 2 the other day. Still fun, still addictive.

Click, click, click, click, click, stuff, click, click, stuff, click, click, click, stuff, click, click, click, stuff, click.

Jack Funk likes this.
  20. Déise

Déise Both happy and miserable, without the happy part!

Just about to finish the Fell wood (IWD2). That is an awful, awful place. Though not quite as bad as the forest from Vagrant Story.

I also have to try and get back to The Witcher. It's not as easy to play while eating/ drinking though :yum::beer:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.