1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now? #2

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Magister, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Final Fantasy VII. First one I've ever played.... wow, I missed out.

And I'm getting FIFA 2007 tomorrow, so that will be nice as well.

edit: As a sign about how good the games are, apparently the PS1 memory card I got isn't very effective and I lost about 10 hours... and decided to start again :D

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I'm still waiting for that project to reach completion before playing the game. It got to a point where there were only 9 or so issues left to resolve, which was great... then they bumped back to 60-something. Sigh.

3. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Ziad - It rises every time I look at the bug counter which is surprisingly depressing, but at least they're being thorough.

4. Drew

Drew Arrogant, contemptible, and obnoxious Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm playing Resident Evil right now - the GameCube version. I've got RE2, RE3, and Code Veronica X on my dreamcast to play next, and I have RE4 for both the ps2 and the GC. I still haven't decided which version I'll play.

5. Ziad

Media:
    I just had another look, and they're over 80 now :shake:
    This is going to be an incredible mod, if they keep going and don't stop before it's done. I doubt they'll give up now, considering how much effort they've already put into it, but I'm always worried.

ION, I'm completely out of games to play due to not having any of them with me. I may go dig out some oldies that I still have on floppies...

6. kmonster Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Veteran

Forgotten realms unlimited adventures, after finishing the paladin1 module I'm continuing with the successor.
    Extremely well done, fan made modules as good as the commercial gold box games.

7. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Beyond Divinity - better than I thought it would be, that's sure

8. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Leisure Suit Larry 6.

9. hannibal555 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Media:
    My second attempt at Icewind Dale II.
    Five or so years ago I played til chapter 3 (after the auril cultists), and lost motivation.
    Now I am at the exactly same point and am feeling somehow bored, again *sigh*.
    I played and loved all other Infinities, what am I doing wrong :o ?
    Maybe it's really just because I tend to favor the 2nd edition rules.
    Because the art is gorgeous, as is the music.

Falling back to Diablo II from time to time...
    or BGII (this time with a Druid).
    Also a bit Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (doesn't beat Tactics Ogre).

10. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I could not stop playing Final Fantasy VII, what a great story Cloud had... wow.

And now I really want to try all the other ones too! Wow, this is pathetic for me.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  11. Nataraja Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Media:
    Playing Icewind Dale again because I am bored and trying to pass the time until the 23rd when I go back to university for the year, and also it took me a very long time to get it to run well on Ubuntu so I might as well play it :D. Was playing Morrowind, but after the main quest I got bored and havent bothered to start on Tribunal or Bloodmoon.

12. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Final Fantasy XII and a little bit of V. I think Neverwinter Nights should have used a system similar to the XII gambit system of controlling characters. It basically sets a variety of parameters for their actions (ex: if ally HP <30% cast cure) but if you really need to direct them you can.

13. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

Might and Magic VI. Struggling with Castle Darkmoor. Being attacked by an army of liches, and beholders = not too much fun.

14. Ziad

Media:
    Everytime MM6 gets brought up, someone invariably curses Castle Darkmoor :D

15. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

Its the worst dungeon in the history of crpgs, I am sure of it.

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

There's games other than World of Warcraft?

17. Ziad

Media:
    Worst? I don't agree. Most frustrating, annoying, I want to tear my hair out dungeon? Definitely. I love it :D

Apparently not to a large number of people :p

18. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Icewind Dale with the NPC mod. I'm close to finishing Dragon's Eye and I'm finding it really good fun :)

19. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

Plain old Icewind dale 1. Standard party too. a paladin, 2 fighter, a cleric, a fighter\thief, and a wiz. Probably the last time I finish this one. The replayability is kind of gone allready for me.

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Dawn of War 2. It's not a bad game...but you definitely buy it for the multiplayer and not the campaign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.