1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now? #2

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Magister, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Far Cry. I like it - the outdoor areas are superbly done, and I really like being given a choice as to how to play the game - either rambo style, stealth sniping, or a combination of both (my personal favourite). The indoor areas with the genetically engineered zombies (argh! another one of these games!) is nowhere near as fun, and the game is faaaaaaaaaar too hard for its own good, even on the easiest setting.

[ October 19, 2007, 01:12: Message edited by: Ziad ]

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Kingdom Hearts II.
    :heh:

3. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Heroes of Might and Magic lasted me a long long time (since my last post in the older version of this thread). Very fun, but it's time to move on.... to Final Fantasy 1. Gosh the hit rate of these guys is pathetic, so frustrating.

4. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Wow, you are hitting it old school Blog!

I'm playing Final Fantasy 12 which is great so far. Voice acting is excellent for a change and the collector feel of it all is right up my alley.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

PS:T again.

6. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm also playing FF12. I just finished it a few days ago, now I've reloaded my last save and I'm going on a loot hunt for all the awesome weapons.

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Morrowind yet. Middle of the sixth character, a Nord paladin who has reformed the Morag Tong (never executed writs except for the first one) and is attempting to reform the Thieves' Guild. ^_^

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Soloing Baldur's Gate with a CN dwarven cleric (18/17/15/5/18/15)->(19/18/16/6/21/19). Good armor class, hold person and hordes of undead minions kick butt.
    I decided to take a CN character, because he'll do pretty much only good stuff, but will kill Aldernon for his cloak, couple clerics for one of the wisdom tomes (too lazy to do the quest) and the undercellar girl for Balduran's cloak (too lazy to do this one, too). Also, I killed some of guards in Candlekeep (catched me looting, but I got their armor bwahaha!).
    Currently lvl.6, once I get all the tomes and reach atleast lvl.9 I'll export him and start BGII.

9. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I think I'll try out the Neverwinter Nights expansions soon.

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I got in some Robotron, Joust, Klax and Bubbles today. I like the retro packs for the Xbox...

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Finally finished Far Cry, which took me about a month (and that wasn't because I wasn't trying)

Dug out my copy of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and decided to go through its expansions. Currently almost done with Spearhead, and ready to move on to Breakthrough. It feels good to blast through an FPS in just a couple of play sessions!

12. VeryLich Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Icewind Dale 2

13. Gnarfflinger

A little bit of many gamed int he last few days. A couple more games on NHL 07, and two big wins for my Leafs leads me to believe that I'm on a lower difficulty setting than I need to be, while Another run on Medieval II and a whale of a game of Civ IV leave me a tough call for tomorrow's gaming time...

14. Faraaz Gems: 26/31

Getting back into BG2 for my 1 millionth time...playing through with a Solo Wild mage to lvl 39 after which I am going to Dual-Class to a Cleric OR a Thief...haven't decided yet...then play that bad boy to lvl 40 ...

Tactics is going to be a BLAST! :D

15. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East. Having a lot of fun with the Stronghold faction, go Kragh!!! :hippy: :deadhorse: :beer:

16. Gnarfflinger

I am in withdrawal. I have gone two days without a game session, and may miss a significant portion of tomorrow too...

17. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I could NEVER do that... heck I have enough problems with SCS. What do you do as a <10 level character to stay alive?

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Civilisation IV

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Due to some extreme procrastination, I have just finished Beyond Good and Evil. A good game with several flaws. What they did with camera angles and such was really good, along with the whole stealth element. The story and especially the execution of the story could have used some work, though they did at least have a go at making a good one.

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Kingdom Hearts II

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.