1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now? #2

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Magister, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Continuing my run through the BG games- I've moved into SoA.

3. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Mount and Blade! I've taken out 3 of the factions in Calradia, just gotta wait for the Swandians to wage war on the Khegits and it'll be complete.

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Medieval II again. Milan will dominate this time. Sicilly has fallen, the HRE is on the ropes, Venice has taken a major blow...

5. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Another DotA pub on Battlenet with some friends before. The score was like 50-5 no joke :rolleyes:

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Another fan of DoTA :)

Anyway I've been playing a lot of Company Of Heroes: Opposing Fronts. Go the Brits! ;)

7. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

old NES games right now: Megaman 3 !!!

NES FTW!!

8. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Played a bit of Mask of the Betrayer at a friend's and was quickly hooked by the setting and writing. I'm looking forward to buying a new PC and playing through this one.

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

My quest to conquer Europe in teh name of Scotland is on hold until the hydro quits blinking...

10. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

The remake of Quest for Glory 2. Excelent game. Having a blast playing it. Also playing Fallout 2.

11. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Dreamfall :)

12. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    NWN2 again, esp. MotB. I keep creating new characters (again).

The NWN2 OC is just way too clunky to play through. The story only really starts at Neverwinter, and everything before that is so bloody railroad that I really can't be bothered playing through it again with new characters.

13. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Lore, how good is Dreamfall? I loved The Longest Journey but what I've heard about action scenes in Dreamfall has almost completely sapped any excitement I had about playing it.

14. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Dreamfall is fantastic. Yeah there are a few places where you have to fight, and you can die so there are some puzzles that are a pain (e.g. one in particular where you have to navigate what is essentially a maze solving a puzzle while avoiding being seen by roaming monsters). But still a really great game with a fantastic story.

15. Loreseeker

Media:
    Ziad: I still haven't finished it but I must say that so far I like it. I second what BTA said. There's some fighting (which is rare and easy) and sneaking, (which I loathe in general, not just here), but the game is good.

It looks quite lovely, especially some of the chars, (and Wonkers ^_^), and so far the story is ok too. Some puzzles are rather straightforward, but I think that it lives up to the original. (It even feels the same at some moments.)

I'll have a better impression once I've finished it, but so far - I like it. :)

16. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Baldur`s Gate 2, for the first time in lots of years. Going through it with NPC`s I haven`t used before. Abit like playing a new game, really.

17. Loreseeker

Media:
    Myst V - End of Ages

Believe it or not I actually got myself a bit seasick by spinning and moving through space in it....

18. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'm getting off my Chinese History phase (this one lasted for ~ 6 months), and I'm going back to my Japanese history - which means it's Nobunaga's Ambition for me again!

Might acquire Witcher at some point, but really, when you can play two games repeatedly for years on end, why do you need new games? :)

19. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

NCAA Football 07... maybe the most fun I've ever had with a console game (including N64 games!)

20. Johi Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Planescape Torment. Brilliant as always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.