1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What fantasy race are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by shadow lurker, Feb 2, 2007.

1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The quiz author's third quiz is a what type of goth are you quiz. I got a good laugh out of my result.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I took it twice, only changing 2 answers...

The first time I got a Dragon, and the second time I got a Drow. :hmm:

I wouldn't mind being half dragon and half drow. :thumb: :rolling:

3. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Lawful Evil and Dragon (like 50 million other posters)... hopefully I'm a blue dragon then, green dragons are far too underhanded for my taste.

4. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Heheeehehee I never thought I would be a Faerie but here we are! Is it very bad? Nay! :banana:

5. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I became a high elf... not too bad. But my alignment became lawful neutral, bah! I'm never lawful! :) Chaotic good is more my type... and wizards. Sounds like a chaotic good high elf wizard would have been perfect... if there is such a thing. :D

By the way: That alignment test mentioned star elves... what are they? Never heard of them before! :)

6. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Alignment test sucks indeed. I gave the most chaotic answers I could (cat, Robin Hood, etc.) and the test still says I am Lawful Neutral! Bleah! Ignore this test completely!

7. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I don't think this is the best-made test ever. especially since (as someone previously mentioned) from the options it is really obvious where it's going, but it's interesting to see how varied the results have been so far. I personally didn't expect this much variation...

8. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

Heh. Took chaotic answers too.

Turns out I am Neutral Evil? Stupid test.

9. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

They can be found in Faerun supplements (The Unapproachable East I believe). I personally know nothing about racial abilities, personalities, or appearances of Star Elves.

10. khazadman Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

You're a dwarf!! Quick to temper, quick to drink, quick to tell a tale. You're stout and short.. You're extremely strong.. And love jewels, metal, anything that can come from a mine... And Hate elves.. you're almost opposites... But that's alright.. Who needs those tree dwelling pansies anyhow? Right?

408 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 27145 times.
    5% of people had this result.

11. Dethwynd Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

You're a high elf! You love the finery of life, hate humans and the other races. You love nature and care deeply for all life. Everything neds to be orderly and pretty. You're really, sort of a snob. At least.. you're race is. The can perform magc, though they stick to White Magic and being Clerics. You're race is one of beauty.

1998 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 27153 times.
    23% of people had this result.

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Yay :)

You're a high elf! You love the finery of life, hate humans and the other races. You love nature and care deeply for all life. Everything neds to be orderly and pretty. You're really, sort of a snob. At least.. you're race is. The can perform magc, though they stick to White Magic and being Clerics. You're race is one of beauty.

13. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm shocked I hadn't taken this quiz!

I'm not fond of the quizmaster lumping 2 different races from 3 different RPGs together. I would say I'm more halfling, Hairfoot to be precise.

15. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

You're a Vampire!! Seductive, beautiful, mysterious, and quite evil. You're very dark and dangerous.. You kill to feed, and prey upon the most unsuspecting and beautiful people you can find...

and i stated i liked drinking beer, ale and wine, liked warfare and took armor as cloth and graped the barmaids ass....i think i hit vampire only because i liked dark castles and hated sun-light :p

16. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Nothing to see here - move along. ;)

17. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Yeah, I guess it's that whole aversion to sunlight thing...

18. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    Yes. Yes I am. The options to get this were pretty obvious, but I was 100% serious about them all. I hate stuffy places, though I do love caves. I love all kinds of learning and creativity. I'm a friggin' pack rat. I love to play tricks on people, and generally anything mischevious is fun.

I'm a copper dragon, if anyone was curious.

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Yay!

20. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    You're a Vampire!! Seductive, beautiful, mysterious, and quite evil. You're very dark and dangerous.. You kill to feed, and prey upon the most unsuspecting and beautiful people you can find...

I don't think I fit the description at all (if only, lol). Only thing I have in common is probably the fact that I avoid the sun like the plague.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.