1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What fantasy race are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by shadow lurker, Feb 2, 2007.

1. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

2. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

You're a Dragon!! Intelligent, graceful...and..rather big... But not always! You can change your form into human.. or elf.. though your hair will generally match the colour of what your scales are as a dragon... That's fun.. You're one of the oldest and wisest races alive....

3. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

I love this!

Your a Dragon!! Intelligent, graceful...and...rather big...But not always. You can change your form into human or elf though your hair will generally match the colour of your scales as a dragon. You're one of the oldest and wisest races alive.

Makes your scales warm doesn't it. ;)

ps Are we all going to be dragons?

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I'll be a non-dragon, then!

5. Nataraja Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Media:
    You're a Wood Elf!! You care deeply for nature and animals..at a disregard for most races. You generally won't touch a weapon, and only use your magic to help nature. Often you live alone in the woods, don't in groups.

6. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I hate this....

You're a Faerie!! Small and delicate.. and can be rather nasty as well... You love to play games on the big folk... Magic is your favourite way of tricking people... And sometimes.. when they aren't looking, you remove that very important letter from their pocket.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That's rather interresting. Though I only stipulated I liked Velvet clothes, Fine Art, History, Educating myself, Compagny of intelligent and beautiful women, good wine, and living in a crowed city.

Never have I stated anything evil nor blood-driking. Oh well, I shall be Lestat then :p

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    True, mostly, but I'm not a snob! I live in a shoe box!

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Two complaints about the quiz
    1) Another test that assumes that only males play games. :bs:

2) And even worse it lumps Kender and halflings together. :shame:

What am I? A kender/halfling

10. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

"You're a Vampire!! Seductive, beautiful, mysterious, and quite evil. You're very dark and dangerous.. You kill to feed, and prey upon the most unsuspecting and beautiful people you can find..."

I wasn't expecting that one... Would have though something foresty...

11. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Not a race I usually pick - but on the other hand, some of it sounds like me. ;) Know thyself, etc.

And, yeah, Nakia, these guys can't see past their codpiece, can they?

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :spin: revmaf, that's because it is protecting what they think with. So there all you male test makers.

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Let me add some variety here...

*shrugs* Fits, I suppose. I live the nightlife, and I'm not technically evil, even though some of my personality traits could be considered evil.

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My result was half-elf. It was a really stupid test - even by the low standards of online D&D tests.

15. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

16. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Vampire???!

The option "drinking a pint of tea" was absolutely not in character. Who drinks pints of tea in a tavern?

17. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Another drow. A drow that cant stand Lolth, mind you.

Odd. I was sure this would get me a wood elf or something thereabouts. :/

18. theGodless Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Media:
    "1% of people had this result."
    Yay I'm unique. :D

19. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I came out as a human. Fancy that, I am what I want to be.

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Unsurprising, though very off on the "won't touch a weapon" part. This quiz is full of it; even as stereotypes these descriptions are wrong.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.