1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What do you like to drink?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitiara, Jul 11, 2001.

1. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Yes, well everyone needs a hobby.

And they don't call them fru fru drinks for nothing.

2. the_eleven Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] mmmmmmmmm beer!

Bell's Amber Ale, Kalamazoo Stout, and Sol Sun (aka Oberon) rock!

Anchor Steam Porter and Liberty Ale are a few more favorites of mine.

and ofcourse what would a Saturday night be without drinking 9 or 10 pints of Guiness. love that stuff. sure Sam Adams is o.k., i drink it, but only cuz i'm realted to Sambo so i get it for free.

i've also been know to go in for what i like to call a 'Stevie Ray Vaughn Cocktail' now and again. i wont go into details on this one, but any hard core Steveie Ray fan will know what i'm talking about.

3. Kerric Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Beer: Heineken
    Vodka and battery or sprite
    Whiskey: Glenfidisch 12 years old scotch (or something like that)

4. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] Nothing beats the good Hungarian whine, the Tokaji Aszú; but my personal favorite is the Jameson Irish Whiskey, good for "those days". :)

5. John Crichton Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

most you guys are so much older then me!
    well when i was 5 my dad took me to a resturant it closed down now, well it had the best rootbeer float i everhad in my life!!!!

6. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] Hmm, well my favorite "drink" would have to be a plain old Bass Ale.

I do like a Jack Daniels and anything on occasion, Gin & Tonics are probably the most "refreshing" beverage you can get, and there's something in the winter called a "steaming peach" that everyone should know about.... (Peach tree schnaps, boiling water, cinnamon and an orange slice...)

Damn good.

7. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Nothing beats a nice cold glass of water! Oh, and when I'm feeling really adventurous, I like Cherry 7-up. I know, I know, pretty heavy for a 30 yr old.

8. Gopher thighs Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Speckled Hen
    Black Sheep

They are beers by the way, not some obscure habits of my ranger after too long tramping the Sword Coast

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I like beer and lots ot it :) As a cologne patriot I can't say anaything else except that our KÖLSCH beer is incomparable - and the top five of the 40 brands brewed in our city are in correct order: Reissdorf, Früh, Gaffel Kölsch, Mühlen Kölsch(only from the barrel) and Gilden Kölsch (Kölsch indicates the type of beer - it's a very special lager).

Anyway, there are lot of nice other beers I like: Krombacher Pils, Bitburger Pils, Jever Pils, Einbecker Urbock, Köstrizer Schwarzbier (black beer), Paulaner Kristallweizen and a lot more.

Foreign brands: Budweiser Budvar Pils, Kronenbourg 1664, Caffreys, Kilkenny, Guinness, Harp, Grolsch and some more. Btw - I never tasted an acceptable beere from over the atlantic - sorry folks - but I would be the first one to welcome any good beer even from there :( :p :D

And I like scotch as well - my facvs are Highland Park, Laphroaig, Talisker, Oban and for a more frequent use Glen Grant. Gin Tonic with lemon; sometimes a nice cocktail is great.

About drinking in general: I prefer to get drunk to beeing drunk :D - the way is the aim :D

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Smirnoff Ice for me.

11. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Martini D'Oro on the rocks

..and ofcourse Tuborg classic ;)

12. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i like stollies with olives, vodka with coke or ginger ale, black velvet wiskey, and i love beer, my fav beer is probably a little known beer brewed right here in detroit in this great little bar, its called black fire, and its nearly 22% alcohol by volume, which is quite strong for beer i think.

13. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

My favorite drink is More. :D

And Sniper, c'mon man, Smirnoff Ice is a woman's drink - heh heh. I'm just givin' you shit.

I like my Whiskey Sours, Captain and Coke, and I'm growing to like Jose Cuervo 1800.

As far as beer goes, I usually drink Budwieser, but I'll pick up some Leinenkugel's Honey Wiess or Creamy Dark, and any other dark beer I feel like trying. There are an awful lot of treats for the tastebuds out there. - But you're still better off on the ol' Bob Marley trail.

14. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Budweiser for beer?!?! C'mon, a budweiser doesn't taste like anything :p ok, perhaps a lot like water and some wee tiny bit of something else

15. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Lokken you can't compare the stuff that's called Budweiser in the US with the original bohemian.

Do you know the difference between american beer and sex on the beach?

None. Both is fu**ing close to water! :D

16. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31

Oh shhesh I just prefer to drink this littile thin known as Dihydrogen Monoxide. have fun figuing out what that is.

17. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Be careful Kemanmaldea, you are talking of the most important ingredient for brewing good beer.

18. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

kemanmaldea - keep that H20 away from me. It puts out the flames!

19. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

My old mate jack and coke!

20. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

Hey now that smirnoff ice is pretty good :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.