1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What class/race do you normally play as?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Vhailor, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    lolwut?
    ??!?!! :D

You Are A:
    Neutral Good Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 13

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
    Barbarian - (-4)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Cleric ---- (-4)
    Druid ----- XX (2)
    Fighter --- (-4)
    Monk ------ (-19)
    Paladin --- (-21)
    Ranger ---- (0)
    Rogue ----- (-4)
    Sorcerer -- (0)
    Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

I think the reason my stats are so poor is that I'm a modest guy. They should use more concrete examples instead of ask us to pass a judgement on ourselves.
    -21 Paladin? Haha...
    Neutral Good and Bard sounds about right, I guess.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    A gnome.

A GNOME?!

Seriously...

Fair enough, I can accept that, I am generally chaotic in nature and most people tell me I lean towards good. Most people I know are geeks too :D

A gnome... WHY a gnome! Seriously... Gnomes! Bah!

I can live with being a Druid :D I quite like them even if I don't get to play them in pnp games... on oe our players always plays one so that base is thoroughly covered...

3. Proteus_za

Proteus_za

What? 3rd Level?

About right, maybe a little low on the constitution.
    I would have described myself as Neutral Good. Oh well.
    Fits about right. Part Paladin, part sorcerer, mostly wizard.

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oh, well...here's mine:

Lawful Good Human Monk (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 15
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 18
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 13

Lawful Good? :skeptic: ...ummm...ehhh...nooot quite...it all depends of the circumstances and the questions asked...

5. Acrux Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

Cool - Glad to see the easydamus site on here. I've taken this quiz multiple times, and somehow I always come out as the following. It actually matches me pretty well:

Neutral Good Human Cleric (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 11

6. VeryLich Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I Am A: Lawful Neutral Human Sorcerer (1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-11
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-13
    Intelligence-14
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-13
    Alignment:Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:

Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    Class:

Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Race:
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
    Barbarian - (-19)
    Bard ------ (-19)
    Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
    Druid ----- (-2)
    Fighter --- (-2)
    Monk ------ (0)
    Paladin --- (-25)
    Ranger ---- (-2)
    Rogue ----- (-6)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXX (6)
    Wizard ---- XX (2)

Horrible stats for a sorcerer, eh? I agree with the results anyway. -25 paladin. :D

7. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

You Are A:

Chaotic Evil Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 15
    Dexterity- 19
    Constitution- 17
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 17
    Charisma- 18

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXX (3)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XX (2)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Race:
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
    Barbarian - (0)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Cleric ---- (-4)
    Druid ----- (-31)
    Fighter --- XX (2)
    Monk ------ (-25)
    Paladin --- (-19)
    Ranger ---- (0)
    Rogue ----- XXXX (4)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXX (6)
    Wizard ---- (-4)

Umm ok MAYBE my stats are a little high but they sure do look nice don't they :D

I guess this is about right, considering I generally enjoy playing Fighter/Thief (2nd edition :) shoot me) or Rogue/Wizard. I guess bard fits here nicely.

I thought I'd be AT LEAST lawful evil!! :evil:

-31 Druid, -25 Monk, -19 Paladin... Harsh ey :rolleyes:

BTW is your level determined by age??

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.